Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have visual facts that can be canonically proven with the story's narrative.... and visual details that are consistently drawn don't appear as flaws in illustration... if something is nit said it does render a condition false nor true.. unless you have logical explanations to prove it either way

which my man @Paperchampion23 has a hard time doing.. guy's eye sight is pitiful *tch

you can always be pigeon hearted and beat around the bush or just blabber dirt on your own disposition here, attack the straw man, be desperate for clout while spewing "Rhetorical" BS around to hype people with the same baseless opinions.

doesn't make for a good impression of your FC does it
He literally showed you Morgans and gave you that example yet you made the decision to ignore that... SAD!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Your take is still shit dude.

Sanji is a fucking horse for his superior.

Stop believing in this Zoro and Sanji friendship shit and them tagging together.

Zoro's main moment is going to happen against Kaido.

Not helping Sanji become relevant.

Stop spreading bullshit maybe then no one will jump you.
Sanji fans have been jumping on @Paperchampion23 for like 4 hours now because oda can't draw a beak consistently, sanji fans complaining about being jumped is kinda hypocritical

you can curse on here LOL, I didnt take a deep dive in your argument because I had anything else better to do, I knew what side you were on and think that logic is insane and agree with @Paperchampion23
the crux of your decision was personal bias? thats pitiful coming from you ben

.. Stylization... the beak seems straight

nearly the same perspective...... bent (after their clash)

what you need is

from another similar perspective refer to @5000 ng/dl or death 's avi
Post automatically merged:

i knew u said that i even called it irrelevant
:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.