Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 showed actual facts of stylistic drawing of bent beaks, you have shown 0 facts of Sanji being the cause of bending Kings beak.. SAD!!!. Not a surprise coming from you though
what kinda pathetic style is @5000 ng/dl or death avi....?
that was a reply to his Stylization arguments.. and that factual prove that king's beak has been consistently shown straight before king and sanji clashed and its consistently bent after it..

the Stylization argument is pathetic.. considering how ugly that beak is drawn as aesthetic... the logical evidence is it was bent by RS since... *period*...

don't lower oda's standards to prove your narrative sir.. it stingy and Abysmal of you

what kinda pathetic style is @5000 ng/dl or death avi....?
that was reply to his Stylization arguments.. and that factual proof that king's beak has been consistently shown straight before king and sanji clashed and its consistently bent after it..

the Stylization argument is pathetic.. considering how ugly that beak is drawn as aesthetic... the logical evidence is it was bent by RS since... *period*...
Actually there is not factual proof that Sanji caused the beak to bend, it's just assumed, there is 0 proof Sanji bent it. If you can show me a panel that shows Sanji was the cause of the bent beak I will change my opinion.

There is actual proof in stylization i.e Morgans, it is a very clear and present example that is logical

Status
Not open for further replies.