Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole Raid characters have had connections to a multitude of people and interacted with them. The scabbards fought kanjuro then moved on, fought Jack then moved on, fought kaido then moved on. Kid and Killer were facing Kaido then they moved on etc etc. So yes Sanji will very likely have an interaction with Queen but it doesn't mean they will have a death match, ultimately Sanji has always fought to protect and the grounds for Sanji vs King are much more likely because of why Sanji fights than that of Queen. If you put two options in front of Sanji: Fight King to the death to protect Momo or Fight Queen to the death because he knows the name of a guy you have long abandoned as a father.....well it becomes quite clear.

Actually there is not factual proof that Sanji caused the beak to bend, it's just assumed, there is 0 proof Sanji bent it. If you can show me a panel that shows Sanji was the cause of the bent beak I will change my opinion.

There is actual proof in stylization i.e Morgans, it is a very clear and present example that is logical
sorry aesthetics matter and Morgans is a good example and king's bent beak is a pitiful example.. oda got Morgans beak perfectly right but fucked up consistently drawing king's beak? use common sense please

the cause was obviously King trying to pierce sanji in half which even luffy exclaimed to be "pretty bad"
so the force entailing it shouldn't be a joke

In addition! King's DF ancient species don't have bent beaks... having that as aesthetic is nonsensical ... if you still don't agree ben then i doubt we'll talk again

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There's something funny about the "bent beak" discussion.
King's zoan form appears in 6 panels after crashing Sanji into the tower.
In the first appearance, he's seen from above, so it's hard to say if the beak is straight or bent.
In the second one, the tip of the beak is offpanel (during the page with the SH group shot in the Live Floor).
The next 4 times he appears, in ALL of them the beak is bent, and there was ZERO moments when it could have been bent aside from the crashing with Sanji.
"But someone would have mentioned it".
But they KINDA did. Sanji immediately mentions how tough the Suit is when he gets up from the attack. There's no hole on his belly or anything.
There is ALWAYS the possibility that IF they meet each other again, this topic could very well be brought up. Like King saying "haven't you learned your lesson with our last encounter?" and Sanji taunting him back "How's the beak?".
This is not necessarily "thrown out of the window" or anything.

I just find it quite hard to grasp why the fuck do people simply deny the possibility of this being a thing. Oda literally gave Sanji a power ranger suit that Oda can make as strong as he pleases. It's basically a white canvas for him to mess with.
I understand those who just want to troll and trigger some people. But those who genuinely can't accept this possibility even when there are multiple panels showing the beak bent, grabbing onto 1 single panel where we look at King's beak from above, denying ALL of the other ones if actually amazing.
Oda can't be wrong with 1 panel by drawing it straight, but apparently, he can be wrong 4 other times by drawing it bent.
Why don't y'all have a nice cup of tea and rethink some of your life decisions, and stop trying to deny something that is >>LIKELY<< what happened?

Because this "bent beak" thing only serves to show that the RS can make Sanji tank some stronger attacks that otherwise he couldn't. That's really just it. But, for some reason, this is already enough "heresy" to trigger some people.
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.