Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Buh ThE cHaRacTEr DiDNt ScrEAm LiKE a mORon THe NamE oF hIS atTacK".

This is as far as I can reply to someone like you. :P
You are out of arguments dude.

King dived into Sanji like it was nothing and y'all trying to make it seem like King made some big ass fucking attack.

Where is the proof that SANJI is the reason King's beak is bent?

If King later on explicity states "Sanji bent my beak" or in a similar wording I will conede to that fact, but until then I view this as a change in stylization
Issue is the type of bird Morgan's is anatomically has a bent beak while the Pteranodon is defined by its thin and sharp ended beak.......not saying Sanji bent it nor that he didn't but it's definitely strange.

If King later on explicity states "Sanji bent my beak" or in a similar wording I will conede to that fact, but until then I view this as a change in stylization
unfortunately the event after the crash weren't covered on panel so there no way we can prove if he did or did not say that.. plus he didn't even see to it that sanji's dead which is sketchy but thats besides the point there is ample evidence like his beak has been bent consistently after that event with sanji.. plus.. his DF shouldn't have a bent beak naturally.. isn't that enough proof that sanji was the one whi did it since the latter tip of the beak is bent exact the contact point where sanji was...

What else do you need?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

It's not a matter of "proof". It's a matter of looking at what is more likely to be the case.
King had no impact after the crash that could cause that.
Saying that is just a stylish change, while possible, it's much more unlikely than he bending his beak when attempting to split Sanji, due to the Raid Suit durability.

Issue is the type of bird Morgan's is anatomically has a bent beak while the Pteranodon is defined by its thin and sharp ended beak.......not saying Sanji bent it nor that he didn't but it's definitely strange.
Probably a stylistic error, what was shown with Morngans is clearly the beak changing in panels from not bent to bent due to that same error.

Until there is definitive proof that explicitly says Sanji bent the beak then im going stylistic error/ stylistic for the time being

Probably a stylistic error, what was shown with Morngans is clearly the beak changing in panels from not bent to bent due to that same error.

Until there is definitive proof that explicitly says Sanji bent the beak then im going stylistic error/ stylistic for the time being
No of course we need more proof I agree just saying that's those making this argument are not idiots, they are making a credible analysis.

the apparent reason is due to sanji.. why would oda off panel and disgrace a commander..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Should we start ignoring characters statements?
Because one of the arguments for the ZKK thing was Zoro STATING that he wanted to kill Kaido, no?
The official translation had Luffy say: "That looked scary" or some shit like that.

So. Weak attempt at baiting me.

Lanji got crushed with no named shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.