Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of "proof". It's a matter of looking at what is more likely to be the case.
King had no impact after the crash that could cause that.
Saying that is just a stylish change, while possible, it's much more unlikely than he bending his beak when attempting to split Sanji, due to the Raid Suit durability.
Yes it is a matter of proof. I also made a thread, if you would like to join @BleakAsh team and display proof then the jury is open ears

Judge BennBeckmann reinstates court session

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The official translation had Luffy say: "That looked scary" or some shit like that.

So. Weak attempt at baiting me.

Lanji got crushed with no named shit.
So...you come to me and say that the official translation SILL managed to hype the attack, saying it was scary, and SOMEHOW you think you've made some grand discovery and "caught me with my pants down"?
I've lashed out once before, and made a vow to not be toxic anymore. So I'm gonna consider you are just trolling for the sake of trolling.
:pepelit:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So...you come to me and say that the official translation SILL managed to hype the attack, saying it was scary, and SOMEHOW you think you've made some grand discovery and "caught me with my pants down"?
I've lashed out once before, and made a vow to not be toxic anymore. So I'm gonna consider you are just trolling for the sake of trolling.
:pepelit:
Take it as you want.

The fact is King didn't even sweat with Sanji.

Dude just crushed a fodder into the building and went back to his duties. Sanji was thanking RS for saving his life after no named attack.

Imagine if King actually intended to kill him.

Sanji is not commander level and won't be for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.