Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans went from Zoro slaying Kaido to Sanji saving him.
I don't think that has much bearing on what's to come Zoro spent majority of his time on the roof saving Luffy now he is fighting Kaido 1 on 1. Zoro will get healed have his own battle with King and perhaps even return to finish off Kaido great things awaiting the grandmaster the fear is understandable:kata:

Anyways it's true that some Zoro fans are too harsh to call Sanji "taxi" for what is supposed to be a bromance between the 2 characters. I myself don't see any problem with it. The situation is not for downplaying the one who needs to be carried. It's to show the extent and heroism of the one who is doing the carrying. That's why I praised ZOro for carrying Luffy multiple times in the roof top fight, but not once have I downplayed Luffy for it. Both Luffy and Zoro were put in cercumstances where they couldn't do anything, not because they are useless.
Or maybe I'm just taking the trolling too seriously and you guys are secretly friénds IRL
:zorothink:

Anyways it's true that some Zoro fans are too harsh to call Sanji "taxi" for what is supposed to be a bromance between the 2 characters. I myself don't see any problem with it. The situation is not for downplaying the one who needs to be carried. It's to show the extent and heroism of the one who is doing the carrying. That's why I praised ZOro for carrying Luffy multiple times in the roof top fight, but not once have I downplayed Luffy for it. Both Luffy and Zoro were put in cercumstances where they couldn't do anything, not because they are useless.
Or maybe I'm just taking the trolling too seriously and you guys are secretly friénds IRL
:zorothink:
People are serious about it.

Post automatically merged:

Living because of Robin and Brook.
He defeated all male gifters and yes he would be dead not because he was weak, he would have died because of his idiotic moral code.

Status
Not open for further replies.