Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we got a Sanji-Zoro moment and I wouldn't mind more of those but I hope Oda gets Sanji to his fight soon enough. Jimbei vs Who's Who has been going on for a while but hasn't had all that many panels. I'm sure we'll see it soon enough and Oda will reveal Jimbei's connection to him but it's been a while.

I'm glad we got a Sanji-Zoro moment and I wouldn't mind more of those but I hope Oda gets Sanji to his fight soon enough. Jimbei vs Who's Who has been going on for a while but hasn't had all that many panels. I'm sure we'll see it soon enough and Oda will reveal Jimbei's connection to him but it's been a while.
Wouldn't be surprised if jimbei died of old age off panel at this point :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That Hakai is more probable to have been a warm up attack than anything else...
Thunder bagua is like Luffy gum gum pistol... basic but gets the job done.
At least imo.
That Hakai is the most powerful attack we will ever see in the whole manga.
Thunder Bagua is a knock-out move, at least on weaker characters like Luffy while on Zoro and Law it's not.
Maybe if two Emperors combine their attacks again, they might kill unconscious Zoro.
Otherwise, as I said, good luck with that. :myman:

That Hakai is the most powerful attack we will ever see in the whole manga.
Thunder Bagua is a knock-out move, at least on weaker characters like Luffy while on Zoro and Law it's not.
Maybe if two Emperors combine their attacks again, they might kill unconscious Zoro.
Otherwise, as I said, good luck with that. :myman:
Just because you say something... doesn't make it factual.... just in case you didn't know.
I'm less inclined to believe any word you say as your objectivity is null existent when it comes to Zoro.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Taxji fans will be deleting their accounts after Wano ends.
If Zoro figured very bad and I mean very bad I would not have done that, same for the admirals in the future. But I'm proud to be what I am. Oda is warmly indicating that's hardly the case nevertheless.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro better change hes identity when he meets marco :crazwhat:
How so?

Wasn't Marco his hype tool when he transported him to the fight instead of undertaking it himself?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
"* Sanji running with a seriously injured Zoro on his back"

:sanjimeh: So this whole time, Sanji hasnt done anything and then carries Zoro. Wow... I feel for the Sanji fans. Oda is making him look like a goof in this war
Just wait until he beats King and Queen in a 1v2, then you’ll change your mind
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.