Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm not downplaying it, I'm saying Zoro is extremely hurt right now.
And because of that fact, you’re saying he’s too diminished to face anyone but the weakest runt in Onigashima...so if all of that tracks for you, who do you think Sanji can reasonably fight? More Gifters? Maybe the remains of the giant oni skull? He damn sure won’t be fighting King or Queen or anyone stronger than Orochi if Zoro handles the latter, so what do you see happening there?

And because of that fact, you’re saying he’s too diminished to face anyone but the weakest runt in Onigashima...so if all of that tracks for you, who do you think Sanji can reasonably fight? More Gifters? Maybe the remains of the giant oni skull? He damn sure won’t be fighting King or Queen or anyone stronger than Orochi if Zoro handles the latter, so what do you see happening there?
You are on a roll

You think Sanji = extremely hurt Zoro?
Dont think there's any point to keep this going.
Peace.

Zoro being Orochi's executor makes a lot of sense if he's a Shimotsuki.
Yasuie is a Shimotsuki and Orochi was his servant so it'll be like his clan is correcting things.
Aside from revenge for Yasuie killing Orochi won't correct shit the Kurozumi have also suffered unfair persecution. even if they just imprisoned Orochi somewhere he would pose Zero threats, lmao maybe he is the one worthy to be captured in Mont d'or book instead of Kaido.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You think Sanji = extremely hurt Zoro?
Dont think there's any point to keep this going.
Peace.
I think hurt Sanji - remember that he also got his ass kicked handily by someone who isn’t a Yonko? - is roughly equal to extremely hurt Zoro, yes. You can’t seem to provide any evidence that Sanji could do more than Zoro did; so far, he’s just run off and gotten trapped by the enemy before getting rescued by two people he should theoretically be stronger than, what makes you think he deserves to fight King or Queen after that other than your own biases?

I think hurt Sanji - remember that he also got his ass kicked handily by someone who isn’t a Yonko? - is roughly equal to extremely hurt Zoro, yes. You can’t seem to provide any evidence that Sanji could do more than Zoro did; so far, he’s just run off and gotten trapped by the enemy before getting rescued by two people he should theoretically be stronger than, what makes you think he deserves to fight King or Queen after that other than your own biases?
I think he also missed your original point lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You use enel as a example on zoro killing kaido, so I use zoro facing cabiji (left-hand) Kaido(Non swordsmen) therefore zoro vs queen is 100% just like ZKk right?
I didn't use Enel as an example of zkk. I proved he was talking shit on villains NEVER achieving their dream because Enel did Learn how to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from revenge for Yasuie killing Orochi won't correct shit the Kurozumi have also suffered unfair persecution. even if they just imprisoned Orochi somewhere he would pose Zero, lmao maybe he is the one worthy to be captured in Mont d'or book instead of Kaido.
It's Oda story, leave it to him to conclude all the clans history.

Never said Sanji will do more than Zoro.
Got trapped by an enemy he couldn't fight, Robin and Brook being weaker is irrelevant.
Biases aside, the weaker SH are fighting the TP, he's obviously gonna fight King or Queen, I prefer King.

Status
Not open for further replies.