Questions & Mysteries Proof that the 5 supernovas survived only because Big Mom and Kaidou had mercy

Oden couldn't stop a named CoC attack from Roger for even a split second, despite putting up his guard and trying to block it.

But you expect any level headed person to believe that Zoro, without even having CoC of his own at the time, was capable of stopping a double CoC attack by two Yonkos for 2-3 seconds, which was hundreds of times stronger than the attack Roger used on Oden?
Oden jumped right back up after getting hit and was barely damaged

In comparison, Zoro’s looking like he needs life support.

So yeah, I don’t see much of a problem. And even if i did, doesn’t really matter, cause as far as i can tell all evidence points to Hakai being a CoC attack because of the 覇 kanji. Why would a combined attack by two Yonko, CoC users, with an attack name that has Supremacy in it, not use Haki of the Supreme King?

Oden jumped right back up after getting hit and was barely damaged

In comparison, Zoro’s looking like he needs life support.

So yeah, I don’t see much of a problem. And even if i did, doesn’t really matter, cause as far as i can tell all evidence points to Hakai being a CoC attack because of the 覇 kanji. Why would a combined attack by two Yonko, CoC users, with an attack name that has Supremacy in it, not use Haki of the Supreme King?
It doesn't matter if Oden jumped right back up afterwards. He still tried to block it, and utterly failed at doing so for even a split second.

Luffy, with no named base punches is making Kaido spit up blood and doing more damage than of of his G4 AdCoA attacks were doing.

But it makes complete sense to you that Zoro stopped an Island sized double CoC attack by two of the most powerful characters in the series for 2-3 seconds?

And yes, the attack name has "Supremacy" in it, which Stephen translated to "Conquest of the Sea". Kaido and Big Mom are Emperors of the Sea who reign Supreme, hence the attack name.

Luffy has been caught 19 times for real :cheers:
I might get caught 19 times just so i can visit you more in impel down
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't matter if Oden jumped right back up afterwards. He still tried to block it, and utterly failed at doing so for even a split second.

Luffy, with no named base punches is making Kaido spit up blood and doing more damage than of of his G4 AdCoA attacks were doing.

But it makes complete sense to you that Zoro stopped an Island sized double CoC attack by two of the most powerful characters in the series for 2-3 seconds?

And yes, the attack name has "Supremacy" in it, which Stephen translated to "Conquest of the Sea". Kaido and Big Mom are Emperors of the Sea who reign Supreme, hence the attack name.
Nope. the kanji for yonko is 皇, which is completely different from 覇.

So you're saying that Dorry and Brogy too have to be Adv CoC users just because of the kanji? What if the kanji is just there to represent the attack by 2 of the conquerors of the sea (yonko) and doesn't need to be CoC? I mean, it's even missing the black lightning effect that every other person capable of using CoC imbued attacks voluntarily has had in their attacks.

I personally think there's much more evidence pointing towards the attack not being a CoC imbued attack than there is for it to be one.