[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not being egotistical about it. There's no slip nor a TMI tone there. Literally you're the only person that thinks he has something. You're just wasting this phase and trying to tunnel on me under the pretense of hunting which is what you do as scum often.
so ur gna OMGUS now if im understanding this post correctly?
do u see any current better case on the thread? any actual lead?
would u like to help us find one?

so far this is the best i've got so im gna go with that. if something else comes up then sure i'm open to changing. but in the meantime u should be thoroughly pressured and investigated for that comment

its often in these small posts here and there u find the scums from towns

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're just wasting this phase
also this reads horrible man
like actually terrible

do u think anything else in this phase have been worthwhile?

if anything this entire day so far have been fluff until i actually opened with the analysis on ur comment vs fuji
so if anything i am finally starting the phase, rather than wasting it

Zemmi

GodMommie
:tchpepe:

Imagine not liking naruto
It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

I have had to restart this chapter of this book like 4 times already because of getting distracted with this game.

I am not sure why the suspicion on Usopp too much though, but maybe that is because I never read the opening posts of the game and that seems to be what this is dealing with. Though not a fan of out he tried to pivot attention to me.

Feeling ok about Fuji just because he got what I was saying without me writing a book about it, and found what Beta said odd too.

Mango I'm not sure what to make of. Just because what he said he was doing and what he did, made zero sense at all.

I always like Lind in a game whether they are town or not because they are always nice to me :blush: So I misread them a lot.

Midnight, I always find so bizarre in games

I would say I didn't like the things Kvothe said but they said they could prove it which might be why they have such a care free attitude.

Gambi, I don't trust.

So hopefully now that I said a few things I can pay attention to this book for awhile and then come check to any responses I might get from this.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai what posts did make you feel Bleak reeks suspicion? He is apparently a new player as a factual matter.
I feel as a whole, his presence and contribution feels not that of town. My strictly objective comprehension of his overall participation and emotions tells me that this man isn't on our side.
dw, Fugi-- I mean Fiji- SHIT, SORRY, FUJI!
The day Usopp was born, he started lying. And with each lie his nose grew longer. Pinochio is actually a true story based off of him.
Ahh, the famous; "Does art imitate life, or does life imitate art?"

Status
Not open for further replies.