[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
A scum in general has a lot to gain in attempting to lynch me, imagine the sheer amount of fast cred. they gather considering the potential WIFOM play; in that scums usually covet for me to stay in the game.
Why would they get cred? They would only get cred if you were scum.

People wanting to lynch you usually has nothing to do with alignment.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What I am saying is if you are town, no one who pushes a lynch on you would get cred if you are actually town. Plus a wagon on you is easily wagon'd so there would be a chance you are town, and no town cred would be given. So the town cred thing doesn't makke sense to me.
You’re awfully serious for a convo with Finalbeta.

Relax. Grab a drink. You won’t be lynched until after Nat and the Itachi voters

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Is this...

Is this the JOKERS GaME?!
read the line again, this is an amongus game
What I am saying is if you are town, no one who pushes a lynch on you would get cred if you are actually town. Plus a wagon on you is easily wagon'd so there would be a chance you are town, and no town cred would be given. So the town cred thing doesn't makke sense to me.
Leave Brittney Finalbeta alone

That's not how the game works.

One cannot preemptively know if the player they push will necessarily flip scum unless of specific particular circumstances based off crystal clear evidence. All they need is a basis. All they crave for.

That's not how the game works.

One cannot preemptively know if the player they push will necessarily flip scum unless of specific particular circumstances based off crystal clear evidence. All they need is a basis. All they crave for.
Of course this means that Mafia cannot preemptively know if this is multi-ball or if there are scum indies around for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.