[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
When Zem tells people she's town, 90% of the population always believed she actually is. And the witch inside her laughs knowing she's fooled poor townsfolk.
You can trust me. I AM NEVER NOT TOWN here :few::few:

Even got my hopes up when I first got my role and thought I was independent but that was just a failure of me not knowing Naruto and my dreams were busted when I was told "btw you town" :josad::josad:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That's not how the game works.

One cannot preemptively know if the player they push will necessarily flip scum unless of specific particular circumstances based off crystal clear evidence. All they need is a basis. All they crave for.
You're telling Zem of all people that she doesn't know how the game works? LOL.

You didn't understand what Zem said.
Right now I don't townread anyone.
Someone give me any reason to believe you're town
If you blanket suspect everyone as scum, you would have identified all the scum.

When Zem tells people she's town, 90% of the population always believed she actually is. And the witch inside her laughs knowing she's fooled poor townsfolk.
So from this statement I take it that you don't believe that Zem is town when she says she's town, right?

Let me break it down to you my pal. My vote was nothing but a mere joke. But the manner in which you respond to it tells a lot more.
Then why did you tell here previously that the vote here was a joke?

Minato apologists are a joke. He did nothing and he admitted that himself.

Danzo > Hiruzen (who led the village through 3 wars) > Hashirama > trash
Minato also has the personality of wet cardboard.
So Danzo was right cause Tobirama did nothing but make the Uchiha want to revolt via making them the police.

Danzo took the decisive steps to rid the world of the Uchiha menace
Of course TAC has to have the contrarian edgy opinion :kaidowhat:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not yet, I'm waiting for the weekend so I can watch it with my brother.

We bought it in the ps4 store but then it got removed the very next day lmao
Aw man, so you were one of the lucky ones to get it. That's great! I was too late lol.

It's now out on 9anime, so I too am planning to watch it in the weekend. I heard from friends who saw it in the theater that the movie is a 10/10

I specified I only slightly conceived it as reeking of seriousness.

Are you purposefully ignoring that? :choppawhat:
I believe the issue is you taking the vote seriously and became defensive that when a vote was thrown at you, they are auto scum. Is that what you meant?
So from this statement I take it that you don't believe that Zem is town when she says she's town, right?
I believe that I don't care what she says and that I will judge her based on her tells. So from your statement, are you saying that when she says she's town, you're gonna believe it automatically? Without questioning your own intellect? Is that what you meant?
Then why did you tell here previously that the vote here was a joke?
Because, it's only my second response to him. Are you saying that I needed to type "vote lynch beta joke only" when my intention is to get reaction?
LOLOLOLOL

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

She implicated that it would make no sense to type about gaining cred by lynching a town but I asserted how it's about balancing pros and cons out based off case by case analysis.

The premise is that a scum can construct a WIFOM play and gather fast cred by attempting to lynch me since it is well renowned that scums usually prefer to keep me alive.

If a scum wields a basis to push me it usually implicates they believe that the chances I can also flip scum but of a different alignment or faction can prove essentially good, so in the first place the problem is not really robust if I'm a feasible target, even without factoring that WIFOM agent.

But even if I flip Town they would not catch too much fire if their basis was good.

So I was saying as long as they see theit basis good enough and factor this WIFOM logic about me, that thing is real.

In Gambit's case, I think he is smart enough to realize that for starters that was not really a good basis to push me, so I don't suspect him much for his vote casted to my detriment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Missed ya!!!

So are you going to vote for me now? or wait a couple of hours :cheers:
heyy
not yet
w8 for ur turn ;)
ur posts arent alarming yet, tho seems like ur forcing interactions with beta a tiny bit

Actually fug it, I'm gonna town read Light D. Lamperouge right now.
ew why is that?

well u told him he didnt understand what zem said
but u never bothered explaining it

so what exactly is the point of that reply?

She implicated that it would make no sense to type about gaining cred by lynching a town but I asserted how it's about balancing pros and cons out based off case by case analysis.

The premise is that a scum can construct a WIFOM play and gather fast cred by attempting to lynch me since it is well renowned that scums usually prefer to keep me alive.

If a scum wields a basis to push me it usually implicates they believe that the chances I can also flip scum but of a different alignment or faction can prove essentially good, so in the first place the problem is not really robust if I'm a feasible target, even without factoring that WIFOM agent.

But even if I flip Town they would not catch too much fire if their basis was good.

So I was saying as long as they see theit basis good enough and factor this WIFOM logic about me, that thing is real.

In Gambit's case, I think he is smart enough to realize that for starters that was not really a good basis to push me, so I don't suspect him much for his vote casted to my detriment.

Zemmi

GodMommie
heyy
not yet
w8 for ur turn ;)
ur posts arent alarming yet, tho seems like ur forcing interactions with beta a tiny bit

ew why is that?

well u told him he didnt understand what zem said
but u never bothered explaining it

so what exactly is the point of that reply?
I think what I was saying was self explanatory and doesn't need an explanation

Simply no one gets town cred for any reason for lynching another town. It's not a complicated thing, nor is it rocket science.

That is why I found it odd he said someone would get town cred for lynching him.

please a concise explanation of whats a scum and WIFOM

Im just fresh to da game

Status
Not open for further replies.