[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giogio:

So no one cares that I came up with the same logic during my turbo games?

It's not that difficult to comprehend, not a colossal feat; this stasis makes my lynch worthy to be honest so at least you guys open your mind and get my lynchers.

I didn't even suspect Gambit if you re read my posts.

I inferred how Scum can actually take advantage of a WIFOM strategy to lynch me in order to gain cred since scum usually wants me to stick with my vitality intact. So by applying reverse psychology.

That's a great way to look townish as long as a compelling basis to push me is into play, this is why I don't sus Gambit, since his reasons were dumb.

It's not true that my gamestyle is always so appalling so the gains of such strategy are inferior to what's lost, it actually auguments the power of the WIFOM strategy as a factual matter.

And you know what? It ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN IN A TURBO GAME. IT WAS LINDITAYLOR TO USE THIS WIFOM LOGIC AGAINST ME. While on the other turbo game I thought that Jew was applying the same but I was wrong and he got lynched.

These turbo games occurred recently guys.

Scums usually exploit weaknesses to lynch and advance in the game, that was none in Gambit's case.

But I fear scums are now voting me delusionally. This is why I came up with the meme I just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.