Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Whitebeard's first Commander uses named attacks against you and you're so worried that you counterattack with random laser beams then goes back to human form just to shit on your useless subordinates while smoking your Cigar :funky:

"You guys can't make me put effort on using hybrid form, i'll wait for :stealthblack: atleast :queenmeme:"
:king:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When Whitebeard's first Commander uses named attacks against you and you're so worried that you counterattack with random laser beams then goes back to human form just to shit on your useless subordinates while smoking your Cigar :funky:

"You guys can't make me put effort on using hybrid form, i'll wait for :stealthblack: atleast :queenmeme:"
:king:
The sanji fans have started wanking queen after shitting on him for so long:suresure::suresure:

We dont know how this will play out but I see where you coming from
The more we advance in the raid, the more we move towards a Queen vs Sanji

Your biggest argument was based on Sanji and Momonosuke but unfortunately Sanji goes directly to chopper

for the King it's simple he is currently fighting against marco, every time we saw them fighting, it was a King vs Marco and Queen who took care of the samurai (Nothing to do with Marco) and others, everything is put in addition for a Sanji vs Queen

- Sanji finds Law and Zoro.
- Sanji is shocked at Zoro's appearnce and wonders how he is still breathing (Alive).
- Law says his wounds are not as severe as Zoro's so he can heal himself.
- Zoro's surgical first aid is said to have been done by Law.
- Sanji is taking Zoro to Chopper. Chopper is currently where Queen is at.
Redon confirmed this
:cheers:
Here we are boys!!!

Judge's Son v Judge's Friend :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.