[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he lied about it. I guess I should of really followed more closely yesterday, didn't he counter Tac's claim or was that someone else's claimed ability?
How do you know he lied? If anything, him coming forward with the redirector counter claim is what made TAC more suspicious.
He went from this :
Hmm I'm also a redirector, but I can redirect during the day.
to this:
I can pick the target to redirect during the day as I explained earlier, but the ability then factually works at night as a natural effect.
So he lied initially as he said it works during the day. Then he changed it to him sending the action during the day, but it only happening at night. Which is totally different from redirecting during the day. FB makes up abilities as scum. In the last game ironically he made up day abilities.

D

Dragomir

The broadcaster would like a review on the broadcast from the players. You may vote [Yes] in your role pms to say that you like it, or [No] to say you dislike it. You do not have to vote if you don't wish to.

Zemmi

GodMommie
He went from this :

to this:

So he lied initially as he said it works during the day. Then he changed it to him sending the action during the day, but it only happening at night. Which is totally different from redirecting during the day. FB makes up abilities as scum. In the last game ironically he made up day abilities.
You really don't have to convince me, I will follow you on this.

He went from this :

to this:

Means my hunch about FB being bad was correct. I still want dude out, left my vote on him the last phase.

That huge wagon on TAC looked way too convenient for me and it looked like to me there was some major bussing going on here. It's like as if scum were joining the sinking ship.

During my catchup Kvothe's interaction around TAC looked way too weird for me and I also noticed TAC was liking her posts. I do remember scum would sometimes like each others posts.

Vote Lynch Kvothe Kingkiller

That huge wagon on TAC looked way too convenient for me and it looked like to me there was some major bussing going on here. It's like as if scum were joining the sinking ship.

During my catchup Kvothe's interaction around TAC looked way too weird for me and I also noticed TAC was liking her posts. I do remember scum would sometimes like each others posts.

Vote Lynch Kvothe Kingkiller
I think i know who Kvothe is and i don't think she's scum tbh, though idk it could be a fake claim. TAC liked Usopp's posts too.

I don't think that going off of likes is a good reasoning to peg someone as scum tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.