[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pissed.

Fuck town man, cult where are you, I don't want to be part of this brainlet gang anymore..

Sorry @TheAncientCenturion I tried, but it seems that it's impossible to try to use logic vs non-sentient beings
This sounds like tmi. It’s D1. Hardly ever is concrete evidence used. Your defence doesn’t give you cred if he turns out town. It’s in your best interests that he flips scum.
Very crazy of you to assume I shouldn't normally.

Someone will protect me hopefully. Unless they want to Superkill me.

An honor that would be.
You’ll get vigged for lying about your day ability hopefully.

D

Dragomir

@TheAncientCenturion [Itachi Uchiha] has been lynched!​
@TheAncientCenturion - You are Itachi Uchiha!

[Active - Sharingan Genjutsu] - During the night, Itachi may trap a player under a genjutsu by locking eyes with them using his sharingan. The player will be role-blocked for that night. Additionally, any investigation results on them will be tampered with.
--- [Izanami] - Using one of his clan's unique genjutsu's, at night Itachi may entrap a player in an illusory loop. He may redirect their action to a different target. [3-shots]
--- [Tsukuyomi] - This is Itachi's most powerful Genjutsu and it only works on players who have flavor-claimed. During the day, Itachi may target a claimed player and give them an awful 3-day experience. On the first day, Itachi may control the player's vote, telling them who to vote whenever he wishes. On the second day, the player will be post-silenced. On the third day, the player will have to speak in Pig Latin. On each night in-between these days, the target's abilities will have the opposite effect of they were meant to do. There is no limit to how many people he can place under Tsukuyomi. This bypasses genjutsu immunity.

[Tsukuyomi] cannot be destroyed.

[Active - Amaterasu] - It is said that this black fire can burn for 7 straight days and can burn even water and fire. Itachi may summon this fire at a target to have their passive abilities disabled for 2 cycles. They will be told that they were burned by Amaterasu.

[Active - Susano'o] - During the day, Itachi may unleash his Susano'o, allowing him to use the following sub-abilities the next night. Since this technique takes away immense amounts of chakra, Itachi will sacrifice his vote power that day phase.
--- [Sword of Totsuka] - This ethereal weapon can seal anything that it strikes into a sake jar, trapping them in a genjutsu. His target will be role-crushed.
--- [Yata Mirror] - Activating this shield that is said to possess all nature transformations, Itachi may protect himself from all negative actions during that night. [2-shots]
--- [Yasaka Magatama] -
Launching several chakra shurikens at his target, Itachi will kill the target, bypassing protections. Can only be used alongside the faction kill. [1-shot

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Akatsuki.​

Status
Not open for further replies.