[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sup

What happened except for scums attempting to lynch me given their illogicity
did u redirect me or queen? and to who

Oh and also I was just annoyed AF at T-pein lmao, I wanted his ass out. I don't regret what I did 1 bit. I would've done it again
this is how u always end up lynching me day 1
need to tell diff between sm1 leading n sm1 wolfing

that's an even poorer excuse. Tac had more than majority of players voting for him at 1 point. I would hardly call that friction.
thats fine, it happens
like i said i've seen 15 votes on sm1 day 1 and he flips scum on a 21 player game
he just got caught in troll gameplay and was chosen by the pool

how sure are you on mango cause that eod bs looks like a frustrated scum getting mad at townie for voting his scum partner on a dumb reason. If nat flips town, I'm going after mango.
i know, it reminds me of my reflejo when town lynched my GF sin
but i have reasons to think hes town
but ya if nat flips town we definitly go for him.
nat could be a hostile indie as well. its still a possibility

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I highly doubt Mango will be sticking his head out like this after sticking his head out for TAC yesterday.

He is prob town for now also @Natalija it's in the opening post that you don't get notified of being role crushed. So either Usopp's role crush is for more than a cycle or you slipped.

I am also suspicious of those who tried to bring in the argument that Nat couldn't have committed the kill if she was role crushed. I was role crush immune in the weeb game and could kill because of it. So Nat could also be role crush immune and could have committed the kill.

Vote Lynch Natalija @Dragomir

Emil

Certified Memelord
So here we stand with Nat and Mango, one of them are scum. Because one of them are completely lying here.

I was alraedy suspcious of both of them when the dp started because of how the votes went yesterday, I felt like maybe mango was trying to save him no matter how stupid I would personally think that was if I was sum and Nat because I felt like she was trying to get me to start a different train yesterday. However, I did vote my choice and not go with the group onto T-Pein.

I would lean to it being more Nat that Mango atm, simply because why would Mango do that if he was scum knowing he would be booted the instance Nat ended up being town.
ok zem can u tell me why u tried shooting me tho?
like i wanna town read u rn but some of ur actions arent making sense to me
pls give me detailed explanations on ur thought process

Sera
Zem
LANJI also looks kinda suspicious alongside Fujishiro but I don't have enough proof except LANJI suggesting that Fuji had good reasons to vote me
Also LANJI standing amongst the latest TAC voters before T Pein gained momentum, it might of been a strategy to gain cred but an hunch for now

The first TAC voters look the least suspicious

I highly doubt Mango will be sticking his head out like this after sticking his head out for TAC yesterday.

He is prob town for now also @Natalija it's in the opening post that you don't get notified of being role crushed. So either Usopp's role crush is for more than a cycle or you slipped.

I am also suspicious of those who tried to bring in the argument that Nat couldn't have committed the kill if she was role crushed. I was role crush immune in the weeb game and could kill because of it. So Nat could also be role crush immune and could have committed the kill.

Vote Lynch Natalija @Dragomir
I know I was because my action failed and Usopp said he rolecrushed me, the fuck did you just even say

exactly tell me why my play around tac is sus. When i came in the thread, the votes were between tac and usopp and tac seemed scummier to me off our interactions so i went for him. I wasnt going to be here eod
On day 1 you asked what's the vote count and why did you bother on asking when you said in this post the votes were tied between TAC and Usopp? I'll pull out your quotes later that looked sus to me.

would prefer if someone can vig nat right now

for now, gonna trust usopp

vote lynch nat @Dragomir
I would rather a player gets lynched instead of vigged because scum might have some weird abilities to prevent themselves from getting vigged like what happened in previous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.