[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
unless scum have someone that doesnt appear on watchers/trackers, nat is 100% scum
and i do believe ur watcher claim

seemed to bandwagon? can u explain this reasoning more?
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE was voting himself by EoD

why would u try to kill lanji again? why do you shoot ur kill at him instead of the other suspects?

guys i feel like we caught a 2nd scum in marimo as well

good work here
really think all these scums just deliver themselves on silver platters like this?

I was the first person to vote TAC and kept it despite Lind begging me to switch :kaidowhat:
The first is not closely as much of a good look as the 2-3-4 I would say.

Many times scums try to distance and perhaps circumstances can lead to make a vote stay to look better. And of course if someone begs it's better to stay coherent.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
unless scum have someone that doesnt appear on watchers/trackers, nat is 100% scum
and i do believe ur watcher claim

seemed to bandwagon? can u explain this reasoning more?
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE was voting himself by EoD

why would u try to kill lanji again? why do you shoot ur kill at him instead of the other suspects?

guys i feel like we caught a 2nd scum in marimo as well

good work here
Cus I read till that point and decided to kill him. Ain't got all the time in the world to decide on my actions.
:kayneshrug:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I know I was because my action failed and Usopp said he rolecrushed me, the fuck did you just even say
I mean again you only get notified of actions failing for investigation results? I have no fucking clue how this works. Somebody ask Drago about the details cause it says this in the opening post
-You will not be told that you were role-blocked unless you use an ability that demands knowledge of success or failure.
E.g. investigative and recruiting abilities. They will only receive "action fail" as a result.
So are you saying you have an investigative ability?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai why did you decide to watch Light?
Well, I was intending to watch TAC to begin with, because I thought he was town, and I didn't think he was still leading that much. So my plan was to watch TAC and see who would've finished him off during the night.

Then I wasn't too sure who to watch. I first thought Finalb since he kinda made himself a target, but I didn't really know who I wanted to pick.
So ultimately I picked Light because I had him towncored and I was dead certain he was my friend in this game, and also I love him, so I thought I might as well just watch over him in the worst case.
I doubted I would get FKd, at worst I'd be vigged after yesterday's shenanigans.

So TLDR, it was kinda random, but he was my strongest town read.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Mango is correct about Natalija then eventually Sera is a teammate going by the notion they were both behaving looking too confident about TAC's flip.
sera is good for now, just leave him pls

ok, sorry for getting mad at you
queen i think scum redirected me to u or smthing, we both were targeted by scum action im almost certain

Just that Lanji followed the flow for who was voted
u know this is a lie lmfao

I mean again you only get notified of actions failing for investigation results? I have no fucking clue how this works. Somebody ask Drago about the details cause it says this in the opening post

So are you saying you have an investigative ability?
Yas, I have a one shot.

But at the very least I can only do that and return someone's abilities, so I'm not a strong role to go

Status
Not open for further replies.