[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm just giving mommie the benefit of the doubt.. she did claim..tho if you ask me she's was usually stern against FB.. and blended in well with no suspicions ... so MMM mega mind mommie... she might be up to something
problem is shes a good player
and u dont want to give those too many free passes or they will destroy u if scum
so gotta be hard on them

Zemmi

GodMommie
i agree lol, but mango binary hinted his character day 1 and it looks like a solid claim tbh
i say nat first then mango, we could be wrong but meh i think we would be more wrong to lynch a claimed watcher dont u think?
so nat first then mango if she flipped town

lmao marimo is getting pretty sused with 3 posts day 1 lol
That's because he was caught.

Though I can tell the future. The one game you thought I was town, you were scum.

So anytime in the future when you read me as town. One of us are scum.

If you read me as scum we are both town. Unless you prove to be scum this game, then I have to reconsider the theory.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's because he was caught.

Though I can tell the future. The one game you thought I was town, you were scum.

So anytime in the future when you read me as town. One of us are scum.

If you read me as scum we are both town. Unless you prove to be scum this game, then I have to reconsider the theory.
u were more townish in the weeb game if thats what ur refering to lol
anyway marimo was sused hard from day 1
remember we had 2 scum pools gambit/nat/TAC and seraph/marimo/tpein
and from those we chose TAC and marimo as the worst 2

Did these get discussed?
I think someone said they tried to kill Marimo?
1. yea queen vigged marimo and it failed even tho marimo was passive crushed and roleblocked, meaning sm1 protected him
2. marimo failed a kill cuz he was roleblocked. he tried to kill lanji according to him

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway guys do u think mr. anderson guy is town?

that makes gambit look even worst automatically

like nat/gambit/marimo last scums is possible

Did Finalbeta admit he redirected Seraphoenix to Midnight? I saw Usopp say Finalbeta redirected Seraphoenix to Midnight and I don't remember him saying who did he redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.