[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, i thought your result was that nat visited marimo or something like this
Nope.
I chose natalija and it said my target visited natalija and marimo

doesnt make sense for natalija to "visit" themselves...
Also it did not say natalija visited Light as Mango is claiming.

So,
mango is lying.
natalija is lying

natalija looks bad in both cases.

alternatively someone just redirected me to someone else and I saw them visiting nat and marimo.
potentially busdriving them?

You don't have to do anything to be scummy sometimes. Being active is bad enough.

I might pick up the post 3 times a phase 🤔 seems that is the only way to play without base accusations against you.
if someone has read the thread with enough attention they'd know who I am and enough justification to why i teamed up and accepted T-Pein's request....i mean logically you'd expect a newbie to be bamboozled in such a complex game .. especially as a townie.. you'd expect them to leave more leads as well as scum due conspicuousness
so if you have any you may have me confront them now.
plus there are perks for being a newbie where your vote is worth something and in this case voting against me would be pointless coz it'd neither benefit you or to the contrary turn any tables against you unless you are the scum.. so you'll be wasting precious time proving something not worth it in the long run

I don't have a solid reason to why i must doubt you MMM and vice versa , I'm even ready to consider that confrontation with FB a shallow preemptive squabble even tho you all dove in on FB under not so rigid bases.. you and FB are lone soldiers here anyway tho FB is a fact / logic geek, to the point kinda guy so i get good vibes from what vague i have read. but you intrigue me .. but I'll give the thread a reread and come to a conclusion.

after this lesson ofc

it makes sense, doesn't it?
yea, logically yup..

but the first thing i assumed when i read that is 5 votes would cancel out his hearts but a 6th one would kill kakazu for good.. but it makes sense for it to be 5 since its not like he have additional 5 hearts along with his heart.. coz he has 5 hearts in general..

but a superpower kill ability could beat him as well like rasenskuriken..

if thats a possible way to kill him off

Emil

Certified Memelord
what if kazuku needs to have at least 5 votes on him in order to be succesfully lynched?
honestly doubt its "5 lives"

if it was up to me i would maybe design kakuzu like this:

> 5 hearts passive = kakuzu starts the game with 5 hearts. a roleblock/rolecrush destroys a heart, a kill destroys 2 hearts, a superkill destroys 4, and a lynch destroys all 5.

> FK passive = if kakuzu performs the faction kill, he adds the heart of the victim to himself (limited shots maybe, max 5 hearts at a time)

now each heart enables 1 ability and kakuzu loses it if the heart is destroyed:

lighting = vote silence a player
fire = destroys an ability
water = replenish a teammate, refilling their expended shots
earth = protects/heals kakuzu from losing a heart to weaker attacks maybe
wind = redirect back actions from kakuzu or a teammate

Emil

Certified Memelord

> 5 hearts passive = kakuzu starts the game with 5 hearts. a roleblock/rolecrush destroys a heart, a kill destroys 2 hearts, a superkill destroys 4, and a lynch destroys all 5.

> FK passive = if kakuzu performs the faction kill, he adds the heart of the victim to himself (limited shots maybe, max 5 hearts at a time)

if this was it then u basically destroyed 3 of his heart by passive crush + kill
and then i destroyed 1 more with the roleblock

he shud be at 1 heart now

i don't think it would be like this, but i agree with the general idea

Sounds overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.