Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitz. Lol, you guys are pitiful. Inventing things for self consolation. Don't bring half dead Zoro nonsense. Your logic sucks as half dead Zoro did more than fresh Zoro in the past chapters.
Let them dream. Wait for Zoro to get up, and lets see if he tries to go up there again or not. I want to see his full powered Ashura. It may confirm whether he can or cannot kill Kaido. So that we can put an end to this ZKK BS.
Post automatically merged:

Empty mind is devils workshop......so again fan war started, lol....there was no Luffy nor Zoro (active) in this chapter.....mods better control the discussion restricted to the present chapter.....:kriwhat:
We cant discuss Nami, or do you want to read rant posts about Big Mom, O-Tama and Ussop :josad:

Let them dream. Wait for Zoro to get up, and lets see if he tries to go up there again or not. I want to see his full powered Ashura. It may confirm whether he can or cannot kill Kaido. So that we can put an end to this ZKK BS.
there is no such thing as fresh ashura or anything...ashura is the limit of current Zoro (in his words)...so there is no way Zoro begins fight with ashura...similarly, there is no fresh KKG for current Luffy....it is their ultimate attacks...of course in future Zoro may start with ashura as ashura is not going to be his final trump card....similar thing can be said for KKG....

Just looked it over. I remember now. The whole argument that it wasn't King was because the hand didn't have a glove. Oda also had us all in the headspace of there being a traitor and all. I still feel like the scene after showing King's silhouette is a red herring, bc it still doesn't look like King's hand to me. Lol. Guess it's not too important who stabbed him though. :luuh:
Could be a mistake on oda part but it is wat it is

there is no such thing as fresh ashura or anything...ashura is the limit of current Zoro (in his words)...so there is no way Zoro begins fight with ashura...similarly, there is no fresh KKG for current Luffy....it is their ultimate attacks...of course in future Zoro may start with ashura as ashura is not going to be his final trump card....similar thing can be said for KKG....
Now we wait, and hope Oda delivers. I will accept anything, besides gags. Had enough of 'em. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.