Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Let's trash whatever Queen did on the live floor and in 30 chapters of war and his current mortal enemies (Drake the traitor, Apoo the loser and Chopper the one who ruined is game) to follow Queen mentioning once Judge, a scientist linked to Vegapunk and that will be certainly mentioned in Kaido's flashback. :steef:
This while ignoring Sanji vs King, something that already happened, and everything else:sweat:
sanji vs king already fulfilled it's purpose to show that king is above sanji and then the queen germa plot happened, it's obvious what's going on here

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I like how when Kaido says Zoro has conquerors (which I believe btw) yall quick to say “Kaido knows what he’s talking about” but when Kaido was saying oden’s haki was in enma, it was “Kaido doesn’t know what he’s talking about”
apparently oden's haki is in the scabbards too since kaido said it, and didn't he say oden's ''aura'' was in enma?

Worst

Custom title
I like how when Kaido says Zoro has conquerors (which I believe btw) yall quick to say “Kaido knows what he’s talking about” but when Kaido was saying oden’s haki was in enma, it was “Kaido doesn’t know what he’s talking about”
cuz you have to rEaD tHrOuGh ThE lInEs

Status
Not open for further replies.