[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you think there is no cop in this game since you think I might be a liar? How do you even think town would catch scum with no cop in the game?
we caught scum just fine juliet, we read ppl as scum and we hang them
1 cop is enough, 2 is too much

there is obviously a cop in game since itachi's ability hint at it
2 is very unlikely, specially with the watchers in game

I think her demeanor with the action-abilities thing has been very anti town and inconsistent expecially for a player of her caliber.
I would prefer for ppl not to claim actions out there tbh even if it does get stolen or destroyed.

reason being is if someone claimed that particular action (aka i rolecrushed this person, I tracked this person), you yourself can counterclaim it. By bringing up the ability itself in the thread, scum knows not to say what they did.

but that's just my thought on it. Flower just subbed in too so eh. Give her a pass for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
nat could only rolecrush 2 ppl cuz she lost 2 hears

how many times we have to repeat this LOL

my rolecrush made nat lose 2 hearts, so she refilled them by taking mango and zem's hearts

rest assured the rest of u r fine (for now)

ok man but have i been misleading town so far?
just listen to me and stop breaking the pool rn

town wanted u and mango gone after ur defense for TAC but i made sure none suspects u

i dont want u guys to fight amongst each others
pls drop this
I don't recall town wanting Mango lynched on day 2. I do remember Finalbeta had 3 votes at the start on day 2 and his voters were Seraphoenix, Fuji, and Zem. Since 3 people wanted Finalbeta gone and 3 players voted him does this mean you were town reading Seraphoenix, Fuji, and Zem on the start of day 2?

Emil

Certified Memelord
now if kakuzu gets a bounty only via faction kills, then there is a possibility of another scum faction

things could get pretty tricky if thats the case

cuz then juliet/zem/fuji/bleaker are all back to chopping block

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't recall town wanting Mango lynched on day 2. I do remember Finalbeta had 3 votes at the start on day 2 and his voters were Seraphoenix, Fuji, and Zem. Since 3 people wanted Finalbeta gone and 3 players voted him does this mean you were town reading Seraphoenix, Fuji, and Zem on the start of day 2?
dont just look at votes juliet, read the day look at the context

town hard suspected mango, even more than nat

@Go D. Usopp ™ Seeing that it looks like I have been left intact in both nights then that would mean I played perfectly as the cop and it actually was a good thing that I went inactive since if I was active then scum would have visited me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ Seeing that it looks like I have been left intact in both nights then that would mean I played perfectly as the cop and it actually was a good thing that I went inactive since if I was active then scum would have visited me.
i wouldnt say perfectly, cuz u could have been targeted by town

i was debaiting between u, gambit or marimo for my roleblock and thought i'd leave u and gambit for the rest

I would prefer for ppl not to claim actions out there tbh even if it does get stolen or destroyed.

reason being is if someone claimed that particular action (aka i rolecrushed this person, I tracked this person), you yourself can counterclaim it. By bringing up the ability itself in the thread, scum knows not to say what they did.

but that's just my thought on it. Flower just subbed in too so eh. Give her a pass for now.
As I affirmed I think she had no substantial reason to avoid claiming her night action since she also asserted that her active abilities (both) were stolen like she inferred, so she had nothing to lose unless a penalty was into play which didn't strike the case, and also she changed her mindset too abruptly just after the likes of me and Mid pressured her. It doesn't cut a good figure. She claimed she had her reasons not to claim her night action then she did almost all of a sudden.

This is my guess and nothing more of course.

Not only this she denied Town the chance to better discern the fabric of what scum could have done since at that stage they were supposed to possess her abilities and use them to our detriment.

Also I seriously doubt she could get them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.