[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
read the day

enough said

lots of ppl wanted to lynch mango cuz of his defense to TAC

i made sure nat gets lynched first, and wanted her gone regardless of mango's result

i even told mango to watch light on day 1 cuz i knew mango was a watcher

stop it zem, u have no idea how i play
I particpated in the Nat lynch from the moment Mango said what he said. I know how it happened.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If this is a multiball game then that means you are probably scum. You said you are a roleblocker and Midnight also said he is a roleblocker. I do not think there are 2 town roleblockers in this game.
again juliet, read day 1

Marimo claimed joat and I'm the cop.
marimo is a liar, u might be as well

Something that does bug me though @Go D. Usopp ™, you, since the very start of the game, you have tried to keep me isolated from town and not only that get town to work against me.. With no ryme or reason how I could possibly be anything but town, you never once pointed out ANYTHING scummy I did, yet could write a book about the town things I have done. Which is one of the main reasons I struggle fully to find confidence you are town.
already told u why, but u have proven to me u dont bother to read :(

anyway again i dont think its worth argueing with someone very low in my prio list

i think ur town rn, lets keep it that way

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
flower is town, 99.99%

hes immune to passive crushes and kill,s immune to roleblocks? has protective shields? etc..
hes dangerous

do u watch forgottonproject? or some of these korean/china toplaners

they make that champion busted man

easy climb if u learn from them

fk that champ tho
Bro, you rb me day 1 that's why there's 3 failed kills n1. That's why lanji survived. Or did you forget that?

You couldn't rb me yesterday cus I used the flying raijin to dodge it smfh.

As for fiora, yeah she's pretty damm op in lane. It's just the split pushing/ team fighting i need to get used to on late game. Looking back some decisions were.... questionable

Emil

Certified Memelord
all ur answers lie in day 1 guys

i strongly urge u to read the full day

from beginning to where i went to sleep

if u want read till end as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bro, you rb me day 1 that's why there's 3 failed kills n1. That's why lanji survived. Or did you forget that?

You couldn't rb me yesterday cus I used the flying raijin to dodge it smfh.

As for fiora, yeah she's pretty damm op in lane. It's just the split pushing/ team fighting i need to get used to on late game. Looking back some decisions were.... questionable
kool so minato isnt in the game

aight ty for confirming that

like @Juliet

had i not lied about rolecrushing nat, then nat would say she was rolecrushed so mango is a liar

the town core was getting shaken yesterday so i had to lie to ensure nat getting lynched
I am an experienced player and for me it was pretty obvious Natalija was scum based on Mango's results and scum would do everything at all cost to confuse town. Natalija's whole play last day looked like scum who was doing her best to confuse town and I was not falling for her play. You shouldn't have lied like that because that made me doubt you and I still do feel that way.

Your opinion on Flower and your missing key points ain't good signs @Go D. Usopp ™ anyway there's that busdriving thing playing at your favor since it's very unlikely this is multi-ball. Akatsuki split doesn't make much sense to me.

lay off usopp. he isn't the priority for today

you guys are ignoring the fact that nat and usopp could've been busdriven or abilities were redirected to usopp.

Otherwise it makes no sense for tpein to see nat visiting nat and marimo and mango to see nat visit light

both tpein and mango are town, they wouldn't lie

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am an experienced player and for me it was pretty obvious Natalija was scum based on Mango's results and scum would do everything at all cost to confuse town. Natalija's whole play last day looked like scum who was doing her best to confuse town and I was not falling for her play. You shouldn't have lied like that because that made me doubt you and I still do feel that way.
good u can doubt me till the game ends then, i dont think i will be able to convicne u otherwise

i lied for the greater good, i dont care if that brings suspicion my way

i wish mango didnt claim hinata, cuz he never hard to. i was covering for him by lying and making sure nat gets lynched

also juliet i posted my notes from day 1 somewhere in the thread, u can see why nat is scum there even b4 mango gave his result

again we arent here to boast who did what, we just want scum lynched and we r working on it. i just strongly urge u to re-read past days to see how the town pool was formed early on and how we got the wagon on TAC

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your opinion on Flower and your missing key points ain't good signs @Go D. Usopp ™ anyway there's that busdriving thing playing at your favor since it's very unlikely this is multi-ball. Akatsuki split doesn't make much sense to me.
ok man but have i been misleading town so far?
just listen to me and stop breaking the pool rn

town wanted u and mango gone after ur defense for TAC but i made sure none suspects u

i dont want u guys to fight amongst each others
pls drop this

Status
Not open for further replies.