Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Zoro sacrificed himself to avoid everyone wiped out and still had enough strenght to permanently injure Hybrid Kaido after 30 broken bones.

Oda had to force Zoro out of this fight by tanking the strongest attack in the verse from 2 Yonko to give his dear mc shine and even then he needed asspull pw.

The strongest attack from a single Yonko would get easily overpowered by Zoro. Kaido's wind Scythes got no sold so easily, his Dragon Tatsumaki countered & overpowered and Zoro's Ashura straight up won in a clash vs Hybrid Kaido.

So Zoro needed 2 Yonko teaming up on him and had 4 other monkeys to save nerfing him and he didn't even get knocked out after getting hit without any defense by CoC TB (He only went to sleep after Sanji picked him up).

AND He will defeat King while near death AND will get that Kaido head.
I love it!:steef::steef::steef:

I don't think Zoro's main fight is inside the dome. He'll probably spend most of his time here travelling and collecting heals from Marco, Chopper, Hiyori, and the Nurse Minks if they're here.

He won't be fully healed, but it'll be enough for him to go back to the roof and finish his role there, which is opening Kaido's old wound and truly bringing him to his knees for a moment.

I think the rest of the SHs will also end up on the roof as well to witness Kaido's defeat, but mostly as spectators.

Kid fighting big mom alone and not being fodderized in 2 seconds would be unrealistic
This is not true.
He really doesn’t. He had two straight new world arcs where he was a main focus while Kidd wasn’t even showing up. Kidd is the one who deserves the shine between the two for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.