Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold the fuck on. I said Nami was on some Pirate Queen stuff when the spoilers first came out, but then we learn that not only did this woman attack Ulti instantly for attacking her daughter, but had just prior advocated for taking down Big Mom? Let’s go, Queen!

Also, Law is heading to fight Big Mom. So we’re going to get Luffy vs Kaido and Law/Kid vs Big Mom. Thank you Oda for once again reinforcing that Law is every bit Luffy’s rival that Kid is, and that the top three in the generation are and always have been Luffy followed by Law/Kid. It’s inarguable, and always has been.

Zoro gets a cool Luffy-moment with his comment to Sanji.

Plus, Yamato is going to try to go to the roof, so the devil fruit reveal will be soon...not sure Yamato actually gets there though. Might be stopped by the crew by saying to just believe in Luffy.

Only downside is that we don’t see Luffy and Kaido this chapter, but this is definitely a good one. Can’t wait for it to come out.

Back to the present, Zoro is sleeping while Sanji is complaining and fighting Kaidou's men. Sanji then runs into Kawamatsu and Izou. They tell him Kinemon is already going to save Momonosuke so Sanji doesn't need to go there. Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.

OK not gonna lie this is hilarious as fuck

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Cut to Yamato, Momonosuke and Shinobu, they are in the attic. Yamato says they shouldn't stay together since the “Marys” will spot them. So Yamato created a cute looking (but obviously fake) Momonosuke dummy and she will take it with her and act as decoy. But Momonosuke and Shinobu looks at Yamato and can tell that she's obviously "itching" to fight. "
Yamato dropping the " i'm oden mission BS" to instead do something that SHE actually wants to do (fight).
FINALLY we are gonna get to see the REAL Yamato!
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Byakko incoming!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Cut to Yamato, Momonosuke and Shinobu, they are in the attic. Yamato says they shouldn't stay together since the “Marys” will spot them. So Yamato created a cute looking (but obviously fake) Momonosuke dummy and she will take it with her and act as decoy. But Momonosuke and Shinobu looks at Yamato and can tell that she's obviously "itching" to fight. "
Yamato dropping the " i'm oden mission BS" to instead do something that SHE actually wants to do (fight).
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Byakko incoming!

Byakko incoming!

It's coming:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

"Sanji and Sanji had to carry Law and Zoro. "

No, but BAGUA ... Yes, 1 BAGUA, left LAW without walking, so he didn't get up, he was erased for about 50 seconds, and he didn't get up until 1011. LMAO. :ronalugh:

@Hanzo hattori
Lol
YAMATO is better off running to the roof.:leohah:
He needs help even though Kaido got a scar and took countless named attacks from the supernova and scabbards lmao I knew it Kaido is that strong some people got the :holdthisl:

Land, sea and air :getnappaed: Waido is the strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.