Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
well Kid alone is not enough and now Killer was taken out of the equation so Law has to help and i really doubt they can finish her off alone they will need help.
Kaido should be their priority in all honesty and Law doesn't even know about Kid and Killer splitting up. I legit thought Law was gna meet up with Luffy once he is done with Zoro :quest:

Yh I don't buy this whole Sanji stops going to Momo. With Yamato splitting up from Momo, Kinemon will soon go to them. Sanji cared about Kinemon and Momo the most in the raid.

Sanji vs King has 2 possibilities:

- Izo tries to save Marco, and gets bodied by King....so Sanji steps into fight him

- Bao Haung mentions Kinemon with Momo, King chases after them....and Sanji stops him from getting to them

Yh I don't buy this whole Sanji stops going to Momo. With Yamato splitting up from Momo, Kinemon will soon go to them. Sanji cared about Kinemon and Momo the most in the raid.

Sanji vs King has 2 possibilities:

- Izo tries to save Marco, and gets bodied by King....so Sanji steps into fight him

- Bao Haung mentions Kinemon with Momo, King chases after them....and Sanji stops him from getting to them
They are going to the live floor man.

If anything momo will probably be there.

If you believe in sanji vs king

1. Momo is at the live floor shinobu brought him there to take him out of onigashima

2. King sees him and goes for the killer

3. Sanji kicks him away

fight starts but they are going to the live floor

Status
Not open for further replies.