Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter says they are going to the performance floor lmfao, why are you this in denial?
Yes and they will run into Hiyori. Tell me Tissue, why tf is Hiyori in Onigashma, if she will not remeet Zoro ? You seriously believe Chopper who has taken a rumble ball can heal Zoro. Or Marco who's been depleted of all his flames fighting King. Law flopped at healing him this chap. The rest of the other doctors are in no state of healing him. Only one left is Zoro's girlfriend.

Not gonna lie, I'd be pretty annoyed if Luffy had to share the biggest moment of his pirate career with a husk of a character that we've only known for 15 chapters.

Kaido is for Luffy. The only alternative I'll accept is if the 9 Strawhats who've grown alongside him are the ones aiding him. Hell, even ZKK would be better
9 straw hats vs Kaido will be the climax of onigashima don’t worry. Toki and Oden basically said so

Yes and they will run into Hiyori. Tell me Tissue, why tf is Hiyori in Onigashma, if she will not remeet Zoro ? You seriously believe Chopper who has taken a rumble ball can heal Zoro. Or Marco who's been depleted of all his flames fighting King. Law flopped at healing him this chap. The rest of the other doctors are in no state of healing him. Only one left is Zoro's girlfriend.
Why would Hiyori be hiding and in silhouette from the scabbards bruh. It's Toki, not Hiyori

Why even think you are right at this point. You've been wrong on so many levels to where you think these characters are going

Status
Not open for further replies.