Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Zoro vs king is that it literally makes zero sense outside of zoro fans hoping it happens to spite sanji fans.

1. King is an aerial fighter

2. Zoros badly injured including broken bones

In story zoro has more connecting himself to queen then sanji. Zoro entrusted chopper to queen and if queen beats the fuck outta chopper I’m pretty sure we all know what’s gonna happen.

Queen mentioning judge can be resolved in a million ways.

Queen also is probably gonna talk shit to zoro

Also the last two point

Zoro cut queens gun

Sanji clashed with king.

This could have been a tease of the future fights

The last point is when the straw hats rueinited sanji said “ are those flying devil fruit users “ zoro said “ gotta get up”

This probably foreshadowed zoro going to the roof and sanji fighting king.

both sides make sense but there’s more in the raid pointing to zoro vs queen

The problem with Zoro vs king is that it literally makes zero sense outside of zoro fans hoping it happens to spite sanji fans.

1. King is an aerial fighter

2. Zoros badly injured including broken bones

In story zoro has more connecting himself to queen then sanji. Zoro entrusted chopper to queen and if queen beats the fuck outta chopper I’m pretty sure we all know what’s gonna happen.

Queen mentioning judge can be resolved in a million ways.

Queen also is probably gonna talk shit to zoro

Also the last two point

Zoro cut queens gun

Sanji clashed with king.

This could have been a tease of the future fights

The last point is when the straw hats rueinited sanji said “ are those flying devil fruit users “ zoro said “ gotta get up”

This probably foreshadowed zoro going to the roof and sanji fighting king.

both sides make sense but there’s more in the raid pointing to zoro vs queen
The Purpose of the flying slash in Skypiea was so Zoro could fight flying opponents bruh.... stop using flying as an excuse.

Nah he’s going to let Hiyori borrow Enma while Momo is going to use Ame no Habakiri and those two will defeat Orochi using Odens blades while he tells them how to fight like true swordsman.
I mean I know Orochi is fodder but he ain't 8 year old weak lol.
Think Hiyori gives it a shot but fails, Zoro then kills him.

the fact that zoro with 30 broken bones could damage kaido so mush to bring him down to luffy's level is astonishing

sanji understands that only two yonkos combined are able to put zoro in that state, it's like how whitebeard was surprised that shanks lost an arm

zoro focusing on the important things when he should be sleeping, he just can't get a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.