Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He's connected to the Oni plotline and Chopper this arc. If Queen defeats Chopper and hurts him significantly. Zoro will feel very bad and want to get revenge since he was the one who trusted Chopper there.
Thats ridiculous oda needs to reveal queens connection to germa and that will be done through judges son

Why would Hiyori be hiding and in silhouette from the scabbards bruh. It's Toki, not Hiyori

Why even think you are right at this point. You've been wrong on so many levels to where you think these characters are going
She could still be hiyori tho.

she said that "it is forbidden to rouse emotion before war". Imo that is why she did not want 9RS saw her
:emohiyo:

Big Mom not completely switching sides and still wanting to kill the SHs does make me happy, this means that Big Mom will still remain as a antagonist and that both Kid and Law will still fight and hopefully defeat her.
there is literally no antagonist in this manga that has same amount of set up as Luffy vs big mom...it’s a fight that was teased by oda for a decade now all way from fishman island.

It’s so sad this fandom want big mom to go down in cheap way for their own agenda...

So now we getting linlin destroying both Kidd and law ? Let’s go ! More entertainment for me.

this rarely occurring mother mode CIS/PIS better end soon enough because it’s pure gross.

It was obvious she stated that she wants to beat him when she met Luffy she challenged him many times and it makes sense he still needs help.
Luffy will solo Blackbeard and Akainu
The point is, Oda should've introduced Yamato way earlier for us to get to know her at least, not when Wano arc is 60-70% done (if he ever planned her at all at the start of wano, I still think she was born as a character to spice things up in the middle of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.