[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai What do you think if there is two scum teams like has been discussed. It would be kinda difficult to have anyone cleared.
I doubt it very much, there's nothing to elude to that being the case. Especially with the info provided by the host in the OP, Akatsuki's wincon is simply to eliminate town.
IF it is a multiball they share the same wincon (i.e killing town) but not themselves. Though at that point it would be kinda pointless to have 2 teams.

While it's not impossible, I find it implausible.
Think Gambit is a safe lynch today either way. He's not even trying

Marimo's posts from today look really towny. Seems like Usopp is scum reading him because of flavor and night actions and Usopp is not looking at the context of the posts. If Marimo really is scum then he is doing a good job on fooling me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I doubt it very much, there's nothing to elude to that being the case. Especially with the info provided by the host in the OP, Akatsuki's wincon is simply to eliminate town.
IF it is a multiball they share the same wincon (i.e killing town) but not themselves. Though at that point it would be kinda pointless to have 2 teams.

I think there was. I think someone pointed out one of the roles had something about possibly hitting another one.

D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Juliet – Gambit
T-Pein – Gambit
Jew D. Boy – Gambit
Marimo_420 – Gambit
Finalbeta – Gambit
Seraphoenix – Gambit
LANJI CUCKSMOKE – Gambit
Kvothe Kingkiller –
Gambit
Go D. Usopp – Marimo_420
MangoSenpai – Marimo_420 > Gambit
Zem – Gambit
Flower – Gambit

Gambit – 11
Marimo_420 – 1

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemmi

GodMommie

[Passive - Treasurer of the Akatsuki] - Kakuzu is very greedy with money and likes to bounty hunt from time to time. There are 5 players in the game wherein if Kakuzu performs the faction kill against, he will earn a reward. It's possible for one of those players to be another Akatsuki member. If the player dies, Kakuzu will be told that a bounty has been suspended.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think there was. I think someone pointed out one of the roles had something about possibly hitting another one.
[Passive - Treasurer of the Akatsuki] - Kakuzu is very greedy with money and likes to bounty hunt from time to time. There are 5 players in the game wherein if Kakuzu performs the faction kill against, he will earn a reward. It's possible for one of those players to be another Akatsuki member. If the player dies, Kakuzu will be told that a bounty has been suspended.
Hm.. Well it's a compelling argument for sure, but I still think it's unlikely we have 6 mafs in a 19 player game regardless. It would make it really really hard for town to control the thread.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Hm.. Well it's a compelling argument for sure, but I still think it's unlikely we have 6 mafs in a 19 player game regardless. It would make it really really hard for town to control the thread.
I just need town to keep this in mind. Don't blindly think someone is confirmed town.

6 together might be unfair but two teams of 3 would be more fair.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I just need town to keep this in mind. Don't blindly think someone is confirmed town.

Maybe, but still they would still have the same goal in mind, if they thought that TAC was town it would not have been nearly as easy to get him D1.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Maybe, but still they would still have the same goal in mind, if they thought that TAC was town it would not have been nearly as easy to get him D1.
I honestly see no reason for the wording unless this is the case tbh.

Also there is I feel marimo and Gambit both are mafia but I don't feel like they are together.

while i am open to the possibilities, theres no other hints in regards to the teams of 3 in the rolesheets other than kakuzu.

and often times when mafia has multiball with the same wincon, there should be something in their abilities that say like if u hit an akatsuki member itll get redirected or something

@T-Pein™ do you not think nat and usopp were busdriven?

Mango saw nat targeting light
you saw nat targeting nat and marimo
usopp said he targeted nat and marimo

only way for this to be acceptable is if nat and usopp were busdriven.

scum wouldn't busdrive two of their members.
Yes I said this.
I questioned this.
Only way it makes sense is if mafia wanted him hit since he cant die or can absorb abilities.

Also,
Can we get a list of everyone that had their ability stolen and who they targetted?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ussop is town leader,
You replaced a member of the town pool so you better vote with ussop
Usopp is the only one, including you, who ISN’T going along with everyone judging by the votes...I never even said I was going against him, or that I disagreed with him on Marimo, just that I believe Juliet has more tangible results at the moment than he does.

Usopp is the only one, including you, who ISN’T going along with everyone judging by the votes...I never even said I was going against him, or that I disagreed with him on Marimo, just that I believe Juliet has more tangible results at the moment than he does.
We have been sussing marimo for a while...
Ussop just wants a 2nd wagon in case of lynch vote manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.