[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm uncertain about Marimo still a high chance. Looking back at the interactions between Gambit and Nat, a good likely hood they were buddies
yep
gambit and marimo r scum, its matter of prio and i think marimo is more dangerous

Lind has the tinfoil that scum don‘t know each other btw.
dont think so, cuz their abilities can be used to protect/heal themselves

but possible 2 akatsuki factions of 3 memebrs each

@T-Pein™ do you not think nat and usopp were busdriven?

Mango saw nat targeting light
you saw nat targeting nat and marimo
usopp said he targeted nat and marimo

only way for this to be acceptable is if nat and usopp were busdriven.

scum wouldn't busdrive two of their members.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you read my case on Flower, what do you think of it if so. Address it when you can.
flower is town, 99.99%

marimo over gambit?
you have something to suggest marimo is more dangerous aside from queen's comments ?
hes immune to passive crushes and kill,s immune to roleblocks? has protective shields? etc..
hes dangerous

Fiora OTP right here.

:cheers:

in my bronze 3 promos rn.
do u watch forgottonproject? or some of these korean/china toplaners

they make that champion busted man

easy climb if u learn from them

fk that champ tho

the fact that i'm giving u guys scum lynches should be more than enough indication im town lol

as scum i'll lead u guys to the craziest town lynches possible

noted that ur tying to break town core tho @Flower
You never gave us a scum lynch. At the time on day 1 you were the counter wagon to TAC and both of the 2 wagons could have been a scum wagon. Your vote on TAC day 1 looked like a bus. On day 2 you also didn't start the wagon on Natalija and it was Mango. I also heard you are a busser as scum.

anyway i think its pointless to argue with ppl trying to break town core

its desperate effort at this point

do u guys think there is 4 or 6 scum this game? or 5 maybe
And who is breaking the town core?

anywya guys u wanna listen to me again? i say we go marimo b4 gambit

but i will not stop u if u want gambit first

its a matter of priority, and they r both bad
Gambit came up as guilty and I would rather lynch a player who came up as guilty since the Marimo lynch is still a mystery for me.

i never claimed my flavor and im not RC'ed

they just destroyed an ability and stole the other

i still have my passive and my weakest ability
You are causing chaos in this game with the lies you are making to the point when it is making me having a really hard time believing you. So wait a minute, you said you roleblocked Marimo last night and he was still able to visit Gambit?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Except you aren't giving us the lynches. :milaugh: I am reading back to see how Tac's went, I know how Nat's went. Your are claiming something you aren't respondible for maybe as I read I will see where you pushed Tac hard.
sure think of it as u like

im not here to boast and claim stuff

i just want scum lynched and i've been doing nothing but that, with the help of u guys ofc

but hey what do u know, u were against the tac lynch day 1 and now ur saying this

Emil

Certified Memelord
juliet and marimo claiming cop to try and yeet gambit who is part of the other Akatsuki faction is possible

but then why would they do it together lmfao

for now i think its more likely there r 4~5 scum in one faction, but a possibility of 3-3 multiple is very likely as well

juliet and marimo claiming cop to try and yeet gambit who is part of the other Akatsuki faction is possible

but then why would they do it together lmfao

for now i think its more likely there r 4~5 scum in one faction, but a possibility of 3-3 multiple is very likely as well
Marimo claimed joat and I'm the cop.

Zemmi

GodMommie
sure think of it as u like

im not here to boast and claim stuff

i just want scum lynched and i've been doing nothing but that, with the help of u guys ofc

but hey what do u know, u were against the tac lynch day 1 and now ur saying this
I never claimed I was leading town though. I openly admitted D1 I wasn't paying attention.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You didn't answer me though Nasopp:catrude:
what did u ask?

Thoughts on fuji who is now subbed out?
99.99% town
his watcher claim seemed genuine. not a prio yeet for now

@T-Pein™ do you not think nat and usopp were busdriven?

Mango saw nat targeting light
you saw nat targeting nat and marimo
usopp said he targeted nat and marimo

only way for this to be acceptable is if nat and usopp were busdriven.

scum wouldn't busdrive two of their members.
either busdriven or they simply redirect stuff from her to me
but ya tpein saw me rolecrush nat and roleblock marimo, which led to marimo's kill on lanji fail and led to us knowing nat is rolecrush immune

also nat couldnt take that many hearts cuz the cap is 5, so she rolecrushed zem/mango since she lost 2 hearts probaably and she got them back

Zemmi

GodMommie
Something that does bug me though @Go D. Usopp ™, you, since the very start of the game, you have tried to keep me isolated from town and not only that get town to work against me.. With no ryme or reason how I could possibly be anything but town, you never once pointed out ANYTHING scummy I did, yet could write a book about the town things I have done. Which is one of the main reasons I struggle fully to find confidence you are town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You never gave us a scum lynch. At the time on day 1 you were the counter wagon to TAC and both of the 2 wagons could have been a scum wagon. Your vote on TAC day 1 looked like a bus. On day 2 you also didn't start the wagon on Natalija and it was Mango. I also heard you are a busser as scum.
i strongly urge u to read day 1 again, like dont iso me, read the full day then come and tell me if me and TAC can be scummates
u played with me as scum last game, so i am surprised u think i get my scummates lynched day 1 and 2 like that
i dont have to start the wagon by voting, i just need to get others on it. im not here to boast u know. i see town is in the right track so i dont have to talk much
read the days again pls, dont just iso

And who is breaking the town core?
zem is the most rn, but any1 actually dropping suspicions on me is soft trying to break it

Gambit came up as guilty and I would rather lynch a player who came up as guilty since the Marimo lynch is still a mystery for me.
again juliet, when TAC was up for lynch, i said lets CFD gambit or nat and i even voted gambit,
i am aware gambit is 99% scum yes, but i personally think marimo is more dangerous

i will only voice my thoughts here, but lynching any of them works for me

You are causing chaos in this game with the lies you are making to the point when it is making me having a really hard time believing you. So wait a minute, you said you roleblocked Marimo last night and he was still able to visit Gambit?
i lied on purpose so ppl dont suspect mango and instead we yeet nat

Emil

Certified Memelord
like @Juliet

had i not lied about rolecrushing nat, then nat would say she was rolecrushed so mango is a liar

the town core was getting shaken yesterday so i had to lie to ensure nat getting lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
i trusted mango and have him as town lean since day 1. he was one of the original town pool members

its just EoD was a big conflict between tpein and mango, and i trust them both so i wanted to mvoe from TAC to gambit so i can listen to both mango and tpein

mango didnt want TAC lynched, he wanted tpein lynch
tpein wanted TAC lynch

so i proposed an alternative of lynching gambit/nat, the 2nd scum reads in line

i dont see anything wrong with that.

i trust my town pool members and i listen to their opinions. i will not tolerate anyone trying to break the pool

im even telling u guys to stop susing each others, u r all town, zem beta lanji flower etc...

even zem is probably town at this point unless there r 2 scum factions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat was getting lynched anyways from what mango said. YOu keep making up things to make yourself sound better.
read the day

enough said

lots of ppl wanted to lynch mango cuz of his defense to TAC

i made sure nat gets lynched first, and wanted her gone regardless of mango's result

i even told mango to watch light on day 1 cuz i knew mango was a watcher

stop it zem, u have no idea how i play

Status
Not open for further replies.