[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the fact that i'm giving u guys scum lynches should be more than enough indication im town lol

as scum i'll lead u guys to the craziest town lynches possible

noted that ur tying to break town core tho @Flower

Zemmi

GodMommie
the fact that i'm giving u guys scum lynches should be more than enough indication im town lol

as scum i'll lead u guys to the craziest town lynches possible

noted that ur tying to break town core tho @Flower
Except you aren't giving us the lynches. :milaugh: I am reading back to see how Tac's went, I know how Nat's went. Your are claiming something you aren't respondible for maybe as I read I will see where you pushed Tac hard.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just gonna say town pool isn't the ones pushing or making the case for Nats lynch.
read again
started day 2 with a nat lynch b4 mango even talked

read my notes too
i think u guys rly rely on results more than reads lol

i came with the mindset to yeet nat/marimo day 2 b4 any1 said anything

mango's result supported the fact that nat is rolecrush immune so i had to get her lynch and even lied about my ability to avoid confusion lmfao

Zemmi

GodMommie
read again
started day 2 with a nat lynch b4 mango even talked

read my notes too
i think u guys rly rely on results more than reads lol

i came with the mindset to yeet nat/marimo day 2 b4 any1 said anything

mango's result supported the fact that nat is rolecrush immune so i had to get her lynch and even lied about my ability to avoid confusion lmfao
Ah actually I forgot about the entire lie thing you did, I will give you one townie point there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway i think its pointless to argue with ppl trying to break town core

its desperate effort at this point

do u guys think there is 4 or 6 scum this game? or 5 maybe

wouldnt scum possibly hurt each other then if they dont know who they are lmao
I've played in games where its like that before. Kakuzu's ability doesn't make sense to me though if they do know each other

[Passive - Treasurer of the Akatsuki] - Kakuzu is very greedy with money and likes to bounty hunt from time to time. There are 5 players in the game wherein if Kakuzu performs the faction kill against, he will earn a reward. It's possible for one of those players to be another Akatsuki member. If the player dies, Kakuzu will be told that a bounty has been suspended.

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly game has been solved ever since TAC flipped lol

i dont have much time to invest in it, but we r in a good track

dont think much need to be said

Zemmi

GodMommie

I would respond to this, but I honestly will save my breath.

I would hope you are actually scum with such a comment like that, because if not you are just being mean for the sake of being mean.

it depends. if it's 6 then there's a balancing situation where maybe some akatsuki might know others

nat might've slipped when she said 6 mafia in one game? that's insane

so I'm thinking it is 6.

I've played in games where its like that before. Kakuzu's ability doesn't make sense to me though if they do know each other

[Passive - Treasurer of the Akatsuki] - Kakuzu is very greedy with money and likes to bounty hunt from time to time. There are 5 players in the game wherein if Kakuzu performs the faction kill against, he will earn a reward. It's possible for one of those players to be another Akatsuki member. If the player dies, Kakuzu will be told that a bounty has been suspended.
interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.