[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
guys im playing another game on NF so been busy, but we solved this game already lmfao

dont let results change ur reads that we established b4

anyone flavor claiming has to be scum, gambit's iso is god aweful to begin with, gambit is scum

marimo is even stronger probably

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'd say marimo or gambit yeet is fine tbh, leaning more on marimo first but let me read

Btw are yall sure the natalija role is legit?
Why did his ability say the same thing ussop said in thread about that character?

He made a role for kazuku? In the thread
just a wild guess on how i would design it

ah we are not doing this same admirals thing again are we ahahah

An interesting theory

but unlikely
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
I know which is why I don‘t quite agree with it. He thought it could be like the Jojo Reg, though, and scum work in pairs and not a full group.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway @Gambit u claimed an untrackable watcher

what the fk is that lol

astral watcher??

thats no way town ability

ur more like scum watcher used to hunt power roles, or simply not watcher at all

anyway who is knov? did u redirect abilities from knov to someone else thats y u say whever this knov is wasn't targeted by any1?

anyway @Gambit u claimed an untrackable watcher

what the fk is that lol

astral watcher??

thats no way town ability

ur more like scum watcher used to hunt power roles, or simply not watcher at all

anyway who is knov? did u redirect abilities from knov to someone else thats y u say whever this knov is wasn't targeted by any1?
i kinda have a feeling mafia rolecopped me n1 so they're gonna be leaving me alone lol. also I'm being town read by a bunch of ppl :few:

anyways juliet claimed guilty on gambit, so did marimo. dunno if marimo is doing the ol bussin' here but voting gambit atm

Emil

Certified Memelord
no way susopp would reveal that knowing nat would get lynched no?

sussopp cant be that...
but he was on both tac and nats wagons
i literally created the wagons lmfao

anyway sorry for my inactivity this day lol

i suggest we go marimo first, but im looking for some answers

let me read

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm still not able to understand the scum read on Marimo since it looks like he is getting suspecting for surviving a kill from Queen and this is nai and I see that he claimed today.
Because I'm inactive, I must be scum. 🥱

It doesn't help me because I do not know flavor but don't say what you hinted at.
Aryt.

Why did you flavour claim?

Cus I can, and it's beneficial to me and town. Me cus I don't want a day phase wasted on me since I've had people sussing me for no reason apart from inactivity.

Why did you full claim day 1 with zero sus?

I'm starting to believe Marimo is probably claiming Queen's role and she appeared janitored
And what role exactly is that? Lmfao.

Either you've not read mine or queens messages, or you haven't watched naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.