Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There's Apoo and Perospero there too, and Kawa/Izo are with them. Depends if Apoo switches sides, feels like there's a reason why Oda didn't beat him by now, or he simply didn't want him to go down that easily.
I think it will be Sanji, Izo, Kawamatsu vs King and Queen.
Because i think Marco already tired and Chopper alone isnt enough to heal Zoro, so Marco might be needed too.

Zoro fans don’t call asspulls for any characters, bc no other characters matter :gokulaugh:Also FYI, Zoro isn’t real he can’t hurt u, how bout u take his ballsack off ur face if it bothersyou so much
Yeah sure if you are not blind you can read the posts by other greencucks. Since you belong to the same apes you read only what you want to read. Sorry for expecting high IQ posts from apes. My bad. Also FYI, I am neither your friend nor your enemy. If my posts on someone not real hurt your balls this much, you can take my ballsack off your face. :kayneshrug:

Most retarded post ever. Zolo didn't overpower wind attack. Zoro taking combined Yonko even for a moment is the biggest ever asspull that Oda can never ever give to any other character including Luffy as Zoro is the dearest Japanese samurai Oda sucking for the whole wano. Never ever Zoro fans should talk about asspulls given your whole post was full of asspullish feats after that one stab faint from Kamazou. Guess deeply sucking Zoro cock might have broken your mind. If your last point really happens, then instead of cocksucking Zoro, call out to Oda how worse of an asspull Oda pulled out.
Calm down mate, Zoro is not real :saden::saden:

Yeah sure if you are not blind you can read the posts by other greencucks. Since you belong to the same apes you read only what you want to read. Sorry for expecting high IQ posts from apes. My bad. Also FYI, I am neither your friend nor your enemy. If my posts on someone not real hurt your balls this much, you can take my ballsack off your face. :kayneshrug:
Saying something repetitively don’t make it tru
Show me quotes of Zoro fans saying anything recent has been an ass pull, if u can’t then ur just a whiny bitch, u can hate Zoro or the story idc, but lying about complaintsis high key pathetic

Saying something repetitively don’t make it tru
Show me quotes of Zoro fans saying anything recent has been an ass pull, if u can’t then ur just a whiny bitch, u can hate Zoro or the story idc, but lying about complaintsis high key pathetic
That is what I am saying. That post which i quoted in the beginning itself has one talking about so called asspull of Luffy. At the same time there were threads and posts in discussion section. Like I said, I can't help if you read only what you want to read. Don't be a blind bitch.

Post automatically merged:

Calm son, Zoro is a drawing, he cannot hurt you :saden::saden:
I am sorry if I hurt your balls on commenting on someone who ain't real. Also sorry for Zoro fans who are cocksucking someone who ain't real. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.