Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro
"We should help the people down in the live floor"
"Luffy understood something, he will surely win"

Yamato
"It has turned out into a 1 on 1... I must hurry"

Ouch, that hurts :whitepress:
She's probably going to be there when Luffy goes into G4 and runs oit for those 10 minutes. 10 mimuted later when his haki returns, a bit of Luffy/Yamato tag team till she gets offed for good, Oda is just going to havw her have a moment against her father.

Quick thoughts:

-Kawamatsu and Izou - Kawamatsu asks Izou what he think will become of Wanokuni once they open the country to the world. Izou says they can talk about that once they survive until morning. --- red flags for one of them ???

-This chapter set up a lot of fights:
> Kiku vs Kanjuurou
> Nekomamushi vs Perospero
> Law + Kid vs BM
> Nami vs Ulti

- "Yamato:" So it has turned into 1 on 1 fight ... I must hurry !! "- I wonder if Yamato knows what's up and that Luffy will lose (always bet on Kaido),

-After Yamato leaves, Momonosuke opens Oden's journal... -OMG Oda why cut there ?

:finally::cheers:

Ulti then jumps at them and uses her "Ulti-Mortar" to knock down Komachiyo. She then slaps Tama. Big Mom is enraged and steps in front of Ulti.

Big Mom: "How dare you hurt my friend!?"

Ulti: "How dare you hurt my brother!?"

But suddenly, Nami jumps at Ulti and hits her with a thunderbolt, knocking Ulti to the ground.

Usopp: "Hey, wait Nami! Aren't we running away!?"

Nami: "I can't anymore... after what she's done to a kid...
I'm gonna crush this woman here!!!"
Mark my words: Big Mom will give Zeus to Nami as a sign of friendship with her.
:luffylaugh:

I've seen many Zoro fans on Twitter say Zoro's current behavior is "inconsistent" with his character.
I'm not sure I agree with them at all. Zoro does what is necessary of him, he doesn't go beyond that. He respects Luffy enough to trust him with something such as fighting Kaido. Now that Luffy has finally figured out a trick to beating Kaido (coating his attacks with CoC), Zoro is confident that Luffy can defeat him. This to me seems to be consistent with his character.

The only way Zoro will kill Kaido as he declared is if he acts out of necessity. The only way I see Zoro acting out of necessity is if Luffy is unavailable after defeating Kaido while Kaido resurfaces thanks to his awakening.

This filters out the silly theories of "Zoro didn't hear Luffy saying to leave it all to him" or "Zoro is going to steal the final blow from Luffy while fighting alongside him". If protecting Luffy or Wano is not a necessity for Zoro, he will not go out of his way to do it.

She's probably going to be there when Luffy goes into G4 and runs oit for those 10 minutes. 10 mimuted later when his haki returns, a bit of Luffy/Yamato tag team till she gets offed for good, Oda is just going to havw her have a moment against her father.
This is what I am thinking....Luffy goes into G4 and runs out of haki...Yamato comes and saves him....then fights Kaido for sometime....father and daughter interaction...then she was about to get fataly injured by kaido...Luffy saves her and also get rid of G4 problem finally after figuring out some trick....that is the only reason G4 drawback still exists...

Match ups so far:

Luffy vs Kaido (with Yamato having a moment and chapter title against het father and having interactions)

Kid/Law vs Big Mom

Sanji/Kawa/Izo/Nekomamushi vs King/Queen/Perospero (Zoro may join after Marco/Chopper heal him a bit)

Inu vs Jack
Drake vs Apoo
Killer vs Hawkins
Jinbei vs WW
Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Kiku vs Kanjuro
Raizo vs earlobe ninja

Kinemon and Momo are left, possibly offing Orochi or slowing down Onigashima fall with Momo's powers being the key.

Lmao, you really thought this would happen?
BigMom will definitely becomes an ally....but it won't happen in wano....atleast it won't happen until Kaido gets defeated....at best, she will stay sidelines in this war and won't participate against Kaido nor she helps Kaido....

The only thing I want more for Luffy is to become a weapon user now. Like, not being too reliant on his weapon like for example Zor and other swordsmen but using it when in need. That's why I was a little excited because of that fake leak. Though we're probably too late into the story for it to happen anyway.

The only thing I want more for Luffy is to become a weapon user now. Like, not being too reliant on his weapon like for example Zor and other swordsmen but using it when in need. That's why I was a little excited because of that fake leak. Though we're probably too late into the story for it to happen anyway.
like his grand father.

Garp purely relies on haki

Got more spoilers and we getting full information and lol....Yeah Oda keeping rivalry between the two. Now Zoro is one on an cross XD.

Damn, He knows what he is doing especially out of everyone he choose Sanji to carried him. Though onto chapter, it be nice seeing those two to interact and seeing progress around everyone situations. It seems to be setting up next fights for everyone and hints that Luffy might need another break before beating Kaido given Yamato wants to head up there and maybe certain characters to come up there too as Law seems like he heading back there to assist or doing something important if he isn't staying to treat Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.