Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I want more for Luffy is to become a weapon user now. Like, not being too reliant on his weapon like for example Zor and other swordsmen but using it when in need. That's why I was a little excited because of that fake leak. Though we're probably too late into the story for it to happen anyway.
Luffy always said he wasn't a swordman that's why he had zoro to help him, seeing him fight with a weapon after 1000 chapters without would be so forced and strange :whitepress:

Luffy always said he wasn't a swordman that's why he had zoro to help him, seeing him fight with a weapon after 1000 chapters without would be so forced and strange :whitepress:
Not necessarily a sword. Something different maybe? Dunno. Luffy's bare-fisted fights look a bit boring sometimes if I'm being honest. Just punching and kicking has to get boring at some point, especially in long fights.

The only thing I want more for Luffy is to become a weapon user now. Like, not being too reliant on his weapon like for example Zor and other swordsmen but using it when in need. That's why I was a little excited because of that fake leak. Though we're probably too late into the story for it to happen anyway.
It's not too late, it's just that Luffy has the cliche MC fighting style where he beats the shit out of his enemies. Fighting with your fists is mostly symbolic, it is associated with the MC punishing or parenting the BAD guys with his fists. The only exception from that rule, is if the story itself is about swordsmen, so the MC is a swordsmen too, or other weapon, doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.