Anime Characters Are Pokemon Trainers (What If Scenario).

Zoro should be the master of cutting pokemon, the most lethal the best
I see the Exercise as representing each part of a Character using Multiple Pokemon.

So in the way I do the thing, 1-2 Pokemon suffice to represent the way of the Sword, 1 is enough to represent the Workout, and another one to show the Alcohol lover, Sleepy habits of Zoro for example. And those Pokemon must fit Zoro aestethic.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I see the Exercise as representing each part of a Character using Multiple Pokemon.

So in the way I do the thing, 1-2 Pokemon suffice to represent the way of the Sword, 1 is enough to represent the Workout, and another one to show the Alcohol lover, Sleepy habits of Zoro for example. And those Pokemon must fit Zoro aestethic.
If they have got to constitute his personality as well then totally that

Garp :

Main : Grotichon Level 75

Garp Fire Heart, Willfull and Boxing

Extras : Pandarbare Level 88 - Chelours Level 50 - Goelise Level 17

Prime Angry Garp

Garp with Kids

Because Garp is a Marine
Post automatically merged:

Moriah :

Moriah Himself -> Nosferalto Level 60

Perona & her Teddy-> Magireve Level 33 & Teddyursa level 18 - Dr Hogback -> - Oz -> - Absalom ->

:zehaha:

Blackbeard :

Ectoplasma Level 57
Giratina Level 55
Steelix Level 56

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Garp :

Main : Grotichon Level 75

Garp Fire Heart, Willfull and Boxing

Extras : Pandarbare Level 88 - Chelours Level 50 - Goelise Level 17

Prime Angry Garp

Garp with Kids

Because Garp is a Marine

Moriah :

Moriah Himself -> Nosferalto Level 60

Perona & her Teddy-> Magireve Level 33 & Teddyursa level 18 - Dr Hogback -> - Oz -> - Absalom ->

:zehaha:

Blackbeard :

Ectoplasma Level 57
Giratina Level 55
Steelix Level 56

Sanji:
Signature Pokemon - Blaziken
Hitmonlee
Swanna
Umbreon
Appletun
Xerneas (could be replaced by Gardevoir)
I agree on with some of these while few are surprises. Why you choose Swanna and Appletun?

We restricting this to just One Piece characters or anime in general?
Can be any Anime Character from different series, but just use Monkey D. Luffy as a example for my side.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I agree on with some of these while few are surprises. Why you choose Swanna and Appletun?

Can be any Anime Character from different series, but just use Monkey D. Luffy as a example for my side.
Swanna because Oda said Sanji's animal is a duck.
I thought about Golduck, but the team lacked a flying type. :P
Appletun because well, food theme based pokémon. From the options, I thought appletun was the coolest. Alcremie was also option, because well...food. not only food, but cake. :kayneshrug:
Blaziken and Hitmonlee are kiiiinda an overlap.But if I were to choose one of them, I would pick Blaziken and remove HItmonlee, while replacing him with Seviper (to represent the rivalry with Zoro, who would have a Zangoose) or Kyogre (to represent the All Blue, but it would automatically replace Xerneas with Gardevoir, so we dont have some kind of legendary stack).

Swanna because Oda said Sanji's animal is a duck.
I thought about Golduck, but the team lacked a flying type. :P
Appletun because well, food theme based pokémon. From the options, I thought appletun was the coolest. Alcremie was also option, because well...food. not only food, but cake. :kayneshrug:
Blaziken and Hitmonlee are kiiiinda an overlap.But if I were to choose one of them, I would pick Blaziken and remove HItmonlee, while replacing him with Seviper (to represent the rivalry with Zoro, who would have a Zangoose) or Kyogre (to represent the All Blue, but it would automatically replace Xerneas with Gardevoir, so we dont have some kind of legendary stack).
Hmmm....Honestly thought Golduck would fit more given episode I saw about one that similar in personality, but Swanna works too, but can fly with Psychic powers though XD.

I can see Appletun, but wouldn't the next evolution work more? One that can fly?

There is Hitmontop you can use. Feel it can go with better given for Sanji's too.

The rest, I can agree with and Idk about Seviper, but you can make new rivalry of different Pokemon instead of one on Pokedex.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hmmm....Honestly thought Golduck would fit more given episode I saw about one that similar in personality, but Swanna works too, but can fly with Psychic powers though XD.

I can see Appletun, but wouldn't the next evolution work more? One that can fly?

There is Hitmontop you can use. Feel it can go with better given for Sanji's too.

The rest, I can agree with and Idk about Seviper, but you can make new rivalry of different Pokemon instead of one on Pokedex.
The other one is just a dragon inside an apple. It still fits the food thing, but a simple apple doesnt fit the "cook" thing. And APPLE PIE on the other hand looks better for it, IMO. I thought about Hitmontop as well, but considering how Hitmonlee is more kick restricted, I thought he fits better with Sanji. If Sanji was an all around that simply favored kicks, then Hitmontop would be my pick.

Nami

Castform (Signature Pokemon)

Meowth

Nosepass

Thundurus

I would have a really hard time deciding between castform or meowth as her signature pokemon, ngl.
Why Nosepass, though?

I think Rotom would fit Nami, being inside her Log Pose.

What will be her 2 other Pokemon?
Purrloin and Lopunny

The other one is just a dragon inside an apple. It still fits the food thing, but a simple apple doesnt fit the "cook" thing. And APPLE PIE on the other hand looks better for it, IMO. I thought about Hitmontop as well, but considering how Hitmonlee is more kick restricted, I thought he fits better with Sanji. If Sanji was an all around that simply favored kicks, then Hitmontop would be my pick.

I would have a really hard time deciding between castform or meowth as her signature pokemon, ngl.
Why Nosepass, though?

I think Rotom would fit Nami, being inside her Log Pose.
I chose nosepass because of the Log Pose, his nose functions as an electromagnet and always points north

Whitebeard:
Groudon
Regigigas
Rhyperior
Beartic
Conkeldurr
Tyrantrum

Blackbeard:
Guzzlord
Necrozma
Darkrai
Hippowdon