Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me personally, the chances have gone down from like 70% to 10% because of Zoro's line. It'd be so contradictory if he goes back. I still kinda want it to happen just to see Twitter's and Reddit's reaction to it but the chances aren't looking good. Also, this forum will be fun to watch too if it doesn't happen.

Zkk is not finished but as long as Luffy doesn't need help,Zoro will probably not interfere in that fight anymore.

The scabbbards are going to help each strawhat such that at the end no one really soloes his fight.

Law and Kid vs Big Mom

Luffy (with Yamato's help ) vs Kaido

Zoro and Izou vs King

Sanji and chopper vs Queen

Marco as support.

No LMAO, law Has tanked almost the same as Zoro, and still is "fine", same with Kidd xDxDstop Sucking Zoro's dick pls xD
You're cringy. Law hasn't taken shit. He countered with his sword and the Thunder Bagua wasn't even a physical attack. Zoro tanked HAKAI, as stated by Law, the strongest attack we've EVER seen. Now stop caling me names u bum and deal with it

Yamato: "So it has turned into 1 on 1 fight... I must hurry!!"

Yamato put emphasis on 1 vs 1. This could mean something. Probably 1 vs 1 Kaidou hype and why everyone will bet on him in a 1 vs 1 situation. Things are narrowing down.

so, Yamato and Luffy vs Kaidou is set up. So Luffy is going to use G4 soon and waste his haki again and becomes sitting duck only to be saved by Yamato again. We will have brief Yamato vs Kaidou.

For me personally, the chances have gone down from like 70% to 10% because of Zoro's line. It'd be so contradictory if he goes back. I still kinda want it to happen just to see Twitter's and Reddit's reaction to it but the chances aren't looking good. Also, this forum will be fun to watch too if it doesn't happen.
Zoro doesn't necessarily have to defeat Kaido in order to kill him.

Kaido affirmed perfection can be found in death, so if he's defeated he would perhaps prefer to be killed by Zoro instead of being imprisoned for life.

It is this simple but so many folks missing this.

Kaido affirmed perfection can be found in death, so if he's defeated he would perhaps prefer to be killed by Zoro instead of being imprisoned for life.

I'm not saying that he has to go back to the rooftop and fight again to kill him, he can do it after Kaido getting defeated too. What I'm saying is that Zoro's line implied that he's altogether done with Kaido and has left it all on Luffy. About Kaido dying, ZKK isn't the only way to finish him off. I'm not saying ZKK is totally out of the question. But it has weakened after Zoro's statement and none can deny it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro already slice prometheusu several times and give kaido a scar with 20-30 broken bones. oda showed us that zoro can fight with broken bones now you guy's saying he is done because he's bones are broken. :okay:
I'm saying he's done because HE HIMSELF said that he was done on the roof after using Asura.
BUT HEY, if YOU GUYS dont believe Zoro's own words, who will?
:kayneshrug:
Also the fact that he needed to be completely immobilized due to the sheer amount of fractures he currently has. Unless he does a "brook special" by healing his bones just by drinking some milk, he should need at least some time to heal up, even with Marco's magical healing stuff.

There's a Gigant sword in Onigashima, we have Kidd, which can control magnetic fields and create Gigant arms...
Do you think that won't be used???

Why it has to be Zoro? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.