Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think he's done for the rest of the arc.
I'm saying that he might not get the instant heal people are sure he's going to get. And unless Oda really wants to fuck up with some characters portrayals some more, I don't see him currently facing neither King nor Queen.
Jack at least had the excuse of having an Ancient Zoan that boosts his recovery rate. Zoro doesn't have that. :kayneshrug:
Zoro been built different since ages. He's getting healed and fighting Kaido again. (Once Luffy is out and Yamato faces her father I guess but we'll see).

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm not saying zoro will fight someone immediately. he will resting and healed by marco or chopper then fighting someone strong. not orochi because zoro need only 1 page to defeat him.
The thing is, Jack, who was an Ancient Zoan, still needed a fair bit of time to get back to action, and he was as close fucked up as Zoro currently is. It should be logical that Zoro takes longer to recover enough to be in fighting condition, even with Marco's healing ability. Unless, of course, Oda buffs it out of nowhere and instantly heals Zoro in exchange for draining Marco.
But the thing is, during that time, we should have enough fighters to deal with both King and Queen already.
IF Zoro still gets a fight this raid, I think it's more likely he comes back for another round against Kaido, or maybe even Jack.
I find the possibility of going against Kaido again more likely than fighting Jack, to be honest. :kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The thing is, Jack, who was an Ancient Zoan, still needed a fair bit of time to get back to action, and he was as close fucked up as Zoro currently is. It should be logical that Zoro takes longer to recover enough to be in fighting condition, even with Marco's healing ability. Unless, of course, Oda buffs it out of nowhere and instantly heals Zoro in exchange for draining Marco.
But the thing is, during that time, we should have enough fighters to deal with both King and Queen already.
IF Zoro still gets a fight this raid, I think it's more likely he comes back for another round against Kaido, or maybe even Jack.
I find the possibility of going against Kaido again more likely than fighting Jack, to be honest. :kayneshrug:
In a perfect world I would agree with you but in One piece and with Oda Luffy can take a Ragnarok on the head and be okay 5 seconds later can take hundreds of punch’s etc. Healing/resting works a bit differently for the MCs

What if King has less bounty than Queen?
Queen creates poisons and chemical weapons...This guy is clearly more dangerous than King...It can devastate more...

The thing is you just want King for Zoro because of the name... and don't want to accept there's another character which can be considered as equal...Because if there is an equal to him, Zoro won't be that special...
We don't know shit about King, He originates from an extremely rare race. Don't think Oda will burry him like that. Either way, Sanji can face and win against any of them. Nothing to do with Zoro cause I'm also a Sanji fan.

Jack was stabbed
Zoro just has broken bones
Give him milk and he would be healed

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
"Back to the present, Zoro is sleeping while Sanji is complaining and fighting Kaidou's men. Sanji then runs into Kawamatsu and Izou. They tell him Kinemon is already going to save Momonosuke so Sanji doesn't need to go there. Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again"

God tier CoO, while half dead.

"Back to the present, Zoro is sleeping while Sanji is complaining and fighting Kaidou's men. Sanji then runs into Kawamatsu and Izou. They tell him Kinemon is already going to save Momonosuke so Sanji doesn't need to go there. Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again"

The breath of all things

Not saying that Zoro doesn't have good CoO but I don't think this scene has to do anything with CoO. He knows that Marco has been fighting King and Queen on the live floor and just wants to go and give support to him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.