Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are King+Queen the same characters as Katakuri+Smoothie?
Are the Beast Pirates the same crew as the Big Mom Pirates?
Different crews, different dynamics.
The structure is the same.
Calamities = Sweet commanders
Flying 6 = Officers

King's bounty is the only one that hasn't been revealed. Oda will hype him way more than Queen.

I'm saying he's done because HE HIMSELF said that he was done on the roof after using Asura.
BUT HEY, if YOU GUYS dont believe Zoro's own words, who will?
:kayneshrug:
Also the fact that he needed to be completely immobilized due to the sheer amount of fractures he currently has. Unless he does a "brook special" by healing his bones just by drinking some milk, he should need at least some time to heal up, even with Marco's magical healing stuff.
They just believe what they think it'll make Zoro stronger...

Even if it has no logic...Or even if they have to ignore a lot of panels just to make Zoro look stronger xD

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There's a Gigant sword in Onigashima, we have Kidd, which can control magnetic fields and create Gigant arms...
Do you think that won't be used???

Why it has to be Zoro? XD
One thing. Crydo is not a Fishman.
Why doesn't he puts some Kairouseki handcuffs and drop on the ocean, then?
He didn't have a problem trying to kill himself by jumping from a Sky Island.
0 need for Zoro to be the one cutting of his head AFTER the fight is over.

I'm saying he's done because HE HIMSELF said that he was done on the roof after using Asura.
Also the fact that he needed to be completely immobilized due to the sheer amount of fractures he currently has. Unless he does a "brook special" by healing his bones just by drinking some milk, he should need at least some time to heal up, even with Marco's magical healing stuff.
Zoro's coming back. You'd have to be crazy to think that he's going to spend the rest of the arc doing nothing when he's one of the most powerful on the island.

Flying 6 = Officers

King's bounty is the only one that hasn't been revealed. Oda will hype him way more than Queen.
The difference is clear.
Kaido has the strongest crew, with the strongest fighters, while BM has a strong crew, but their strength is different, they depend on their abilities...

King and Queen could be Stronger than Kata and being equal, but Kata has more abilities to use, and more resources.
It's always the same with ZoroFans , you just think that strength it's everything you need, and nope.

King and Queen can easily be above Kata, but still loose against him.

Doggo

Flying 6 = Officers

"Calamities = Sweet commanders"
Nice headcanon.
They share similar hierarchy, but the characters themselves are not the same still.
Besides, there were 4 Sweet commanders (by the time we reach WCI, Snack was stripped of his rank), but ever only shown 3 Calamities. Already a difference in numbers at the very least.

The difference is clear.
Kaido has the strongest crew, with the strongest fighters, while BM has a strong crew, but their strength is different, they depend on their abilities...

King and Queen could be Stronger than Kata and being equal, but Kata has more abilities to use, and more resources.
It's always the same with ZoroFans , you just think that strength it's everything you need, and nope.

King and Queen can easily be above Kata, but still loose against him.
That's not the point, I agree with you Kaido's crew is stronger and I put King & Queen above Kata/Smoothie. But no way King and Queen are equal, we haven't seen King fight at full strenght yet, his hybrid must be OP and his bounty is yet to be revealed.

Doggo

Zoro's coming back. You'd have to be crazy to think that he's going to spend the rest of the arc doing nothing when he's one of the most powerful on the island.
I dont think he's done for the rest of the arc.
I'm saying that he might not get the instant heal people are sure he's going to get. And unless Oda really wants to fuck up with some characters portrayals some more, I don't see him currently facing neither King nor Queen.
Jack at least had the excuse of having an Ancient Zoan that boosts his recovery rate. Zoro doesn't have that. :kayneshrug:

"Calamities = Sweet commanders"
Nice headcanon.
They share similar hierarchy, but the characters themselves are not the same still.
Besides, there were 4 Sweet commanders (by the time we reach WCI, Snack was stripped of his rank), but ever only shown 3 Calamities. Already a difference in numbers at the very least.
I wasn't saying that they are equal but that they share a similar crew structure.

That's not the point, I agree with you Kaido's crew is stronger and I put King & Queen above Kata/Smoothie. But no way King and Queen are equal, we haven't seen King fight at full strenght yet, his hybrid must be OP and his bounty is yet to be revealed.
What if King has less bounty than Queen?
Queen creates poisons and chemical weapons...This guy is clearly more dangerous than King...It can devastate more...

The thing is you just want King for Zoro because of the name... and don't want to accept there's another character which can be considered as equal...Because if there is an equal to him, Zoro won't be that special...

S

SwordMaster

I'm not saying zoro will fight someone immediately. he will resting and healed by marco or chopper then fighting someone strong. not orochi because zoro need only 1 page to defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.