Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.
Not saying that Zoro doesn't have good CoO but I don't think this scene has to do anything with CoO. He knows that Marco has been fighting King and Queen on the live floor and just wants to go and give support to him imo.

I wonder if it will comtinue as 2 vs 1
Or is Oda gonna make Law a temporary help for Kidd until Kidd awakens some power up good enough to face Big Mom alone like Luffy with Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Even Usopp has weapons that can hurt Kaido
It’s not the issue here
I expect Kid to go all-out against Big Mom and perhaps awaken but I'd expect it to stay a 2v1 since that's where Law is likely needed the most. We'll see.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Lol
You all are greedy as fuck
20 definitive broken bones and still make him win

sanji only a small crack for one bone and still going and made him lose the fight with Vergo by default Lol
sanji was broken for vergo leg and bomb while zoro has stopped (a few) the strongest attack in one piece for now

Lol
You all are greedy as fuck
20 definitive broken bones and still make him win

sanji only a small crack for one bone and still going and made him lose the fight with Vergo by default Lol
Nobody lost the fight, it was a tie, they needed to leave due to the lethal gas coming in the room they were fighting, and Vergo had to accomplish his mission

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Marco was handling both King and Queen alone the last time Zoro saw him. He obviously knows that it won't be easy even for him to take the 2 on his own which is why he wants to go support them. I personally think that this should be obvious.
why? king and marco can fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.