Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law vs Big Mom here we come. They stand a much better chance if it's 2v1 and it offers a chance for both of these guys to look hella impressive against a Yonko that has yet to be seriously injured.
I wonder if it will comtinue as 2 vs 1
Or is Oda gonna make Law a temporary help for Kidd until Kidd awakens some power up good enough to face Big Mom alone like Luffy with Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Different powers with different skills. The Monster Trio will do most of the damage but the other straw hats will probably slow him down, knock him off balance, and be general nuisances with their incredibly varied abilities
Even Usopp has weapons that can hurt Kaido
It’s not the issue here

He’ll recover but not to fight a calamity. He’ll be back for Straw Hats vs Kaido
You guys need to forget about that idea of the strawhats facing Kaido as a group.

The only ones interfering with luffy's fight can only be Yamato,Zoro or a 3rd party.

Yamato is very likely,Zoro just for the killing part(if ODA intends to do it) and a 3rd party is not very likely but can still happen.

You guys need to forget about that idea of the strawhats facing Kaido as a group.

The only ones interfering with luffy's fight can only be Yamato,Zoro or a 3rd party.

Yamato is very likely,Zoro just for the killing part(if ODA intends to do it) and a 3rd party is not very likely but can still happen.
Sanji should have faced BM btw...but he hasn't:'(

Why give up on group fight? What has disproven that so far?

Why give up on group fight? What has disproven that so far?
Luffy telling Zoro to go down and tell everyone that no matter what happens, he will win? Zoro also said the same to Sanji this chapter.

Yamato will interfere in some shape as she needs to confront her father and have closure with him.

Zoro has buildup for being a dragon cutter in Wano,remains to be seen if Oda is going to pull it off.

What business do the other strawhats have with Kaido again?

Now, I mean, we still don't know about Germa, or what happened after the Cake :'(
Lol.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Here is my question for you all

Zoro broke 20-30 bones (broke is definitive) lol

do you all think he will have time to recover before the dawn of next day comes... and fight another match... like calamities for example?

or do you all think he’ll beat one with 20 broken bones Lmao

or is he gone for the rest of the arc?

and if he’s going to recover... who’s gonna heal him?

by the way, there was a guy that annoyed the fuck out of me trying to convince me that Law has the ability to make him recover and he’ll do it for him while I refused saying it’s nonsense... not recalling your name but shut the fuck up next time please! Jeez!
zoro breaks 20 bones>king/kata:kayneshrug:

Luffy telling Zoro to go down and tell everyone that no matter what happens, he will win? Zoro also said the same to Sanji this chapter.

Yamato will interfere in some shape as she needs to confront her father and have closure with him.

Zoro has buildup for being a dragon cutter in Wano,remains to be seen if Oda is going to pull it off.

What business do the other strawhats have with Kaido again?

Lol.
The business Is Oden and Tokis prophecies, I can’t see Kaido going down in a one v one fight. It would make the upcoming fights much more boring if Luffy can already one v one the worlds strongest creature. If a group fight will occur, why would it not be the prophecies that Oden and Toki said would take out Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.