Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is most likely taking on Marco yet again and then perhaps Yamato

Sanji v Queen and spicy Germa plot, would make sense from both a plot and a logistical standpoint.

Zoro will probably rest and kill Kaido when the occasion presents itself.

Big Mom should crush Kidd and the others until Kaido is defeated, then perhaps retreat and Luffy v BM one day to occur, portrayed for 15 years almost. It would look ludicrous if she was defeated out of a PISSY scenario.

I hope we see even more Zoro-Sanji moments after this chapter and the two of them against the Calamities will be great. I can't imagine Zoro heading back to the roof but I agree if he sees Kaido again, it'll be to end him (though I'm not a strong believer). Zoro, Sanji vs King, Queen is what I'm hoping for since they'll all be in the same area.

Usopp vs Numbers (and perhaps Usopp vs heavily injured Page One if the guy gets up) here we go. Can't wait for Usopp's titke chapter. 'Bout time he proves himself. I wouldn't mind if he unlocks armament haki soon as well since it seems he's lacking fire-power.

King is most likely taking on Marco yet again and then perhaps Yamato

Sanji v Queen and spicy Germa plot, would make sense from both a plot and a logistical standpoint.

Zoro will probably rest and kill Kaido when the occasion presents itself.

Big Mom should crush Kidd and the others until Kaido is defeated, then perhaps retreat and Luffy v BM one day to occur, portrayed for 15 years almost. It would look ludicrous if she was defeated out of a PISSY scenario.
Marco is probably about to get taken out from Perosperos sneak attack.

I think now that Yamato is no longer carrying Momo King vs Yamato has no reason to occur. King should have Observation haki decent enough to sense no life energy besides Yamato

Marco is probably about to get taken out from Perosperos sneak attack.

I think now that Yamato is no longer carrying Momo King vs Yamato has no reason to occur. King should have Observation haki decent enough to sense no life energy besides Yamato
She might want to reach up daddy.

Oda: Is Sanji going to help Scabbard or Momo
Wastes many chapters wondering
Oda: ok Sanji is going for Momo
In same chapter, forget about Momo go to Live floor

next: waste many chapters
Sanji arrives at live floor... he’s not needed there... and it goes on and on!

i mean, at least I would have loved if he chose the direction of saving Zoro/Law himself than Momo/Scabbards... like for example, his observation allowed him to recognize Zoro and Law are in bad shape, and he chose to ignore RS and Momo and go help Zoro/Law instead...

at least that would have looked fruitful and not a waste of time

it’s even too stupid from a writing stand of point that Zoro is the one to tell the right direction and spill it out for others where they need to go Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.