Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the scans. "Who the hell made you this injured?...Ok, that's understandable," and "No need to tell me. I already know!!' are gonna look great. Plus, my boy heading to his arc fight now.

Yamato might go to the roof but I can't imagine her doing much and atleast Kinemon and Kiku will go help Momo and finish off Kanjuro.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the scans. "Who the hell made you this injured?...Ok, that's understandable," and "No need to tell me. I already know!!,' are gonna look great. Plus, my boy heading to his arc fight now.

Yamato might go to the roof but I can't imagine her doing much and atleast Kinemon and Kiku will go help Momo and finish off Kanjuro.
Kinemon and Kiku and Kanjuro are all probably going to Yamato because they’re going to fall for the dummy...

And I’m not sure about Yamato going up to Kaido because they’ll have to go up the entire 5 floors first.

Oda's employee JOY BOY is going out of his way to defend him. The dude made like 4+ tweets trying to argue that Big Mom is the greatest character in Anime history.
The Youtubers are desperately trying to keep the audience intact, but even the most addicted readers are slowly waking up.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is a big mom hater...no big mom fan should be ok with this mother mode asspull...he has very long history of trying to force ally/big mom not evil bullshit...all way back to 2017 I think.

Big Mom is garbage, if you disagree you're just a One Piece shill

read other pieces of fiction so you get cultured
Post automatically merged:

Been a long time since i last watched him
He makes good videos from time to time but a lot of his videos are pushing for some very stupid shit
he still believes Zoro will have a conflict with the Straw Hats. He's a dumbass

Been a long time since i last watched him
He makes good videos from time to time but a lot of his videos are pushing for some very stupid shit
He's trying to save a crumbling card house. As a very successful Youtuber with over 200k+ subs he knows that the more people get disappointed in post-timskip, and one piece in general, the more subscribers he'll lose. It's in his direct interest to keep defending Oda's every move so that he can still make a living whiteout coming out of his bedroom, especially in a pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.