Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Imagine marcos face when he sees zoro as cross :crazwhat: the dude entrusted him with the rooftop, not even 10 minutes passes and he sees totally ruined zoro.... while himself fighting two YC commanders and saying lines such as - trust the worst generation :crazwhat: If I was zoro id rather die on the cross than meet marco face to face again or ask him to heal me .... shiiiiieeeet :ronalugh:

Imagine marcos face when he sees zoro as cross :crazwhat: the dude entrusted him with the rooftop, not even 10 minutes passes and he sees totally ruined zoro.... while himself fighting two YC commanders and saying lines such as - trust the worst generation :crazwhat: If I was zoro id rather die on the cross than meet marco face to face again or ask him to heal me .... shiiiiieeeet :ronalugh:
:gokulaugh:

Remember people

Zoro will presumably be the one to kill Kaido. Luffy never killed characters advertently, and Oda has been portraying Kaido's words "perfection can only be found with death" probably for a reason in that so specific, and also Zoro's specific declaration himself. And all those experiments Kaido conducted on his own body. Put all elements together.

Luffy declaring "I got this" was presumably a circumstantial matter linked to Zoro's poor physical conditions. He would most likely not have spelled those had Zoro stood substantially healthier.

If Kaido manages to resist Luffy's assault enough time before Zoro returns to the battlefield to check what's occurring (cause he presumably would) and/or Big Mom helps Kaido out, we could most likely see this coming to fruition at long last.

The scenario where Kaido is defeated and only later Zoro still cuts his head off strikes as less likely for me now, but that also has to be accounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.