Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Sanji+Drake(probably Apoo) vs Queen(I assume Apoo end as Hypetool like Drake too so Sanji get his shine)
Sadly, is getting realistic...
I still have hope for Drake being the main guy against Queen tho
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

How can the text be more explicit than that?

At first the chapter shows Sanji carrying a cross, without context, and then later on it's given context that the cross is actually just Zoro bandaged up and full of sticks to make him not move and put all bones in the right position for healing, because they are all broken.
Thanks
Is just that this 'cross and wood' thing sounds strange to me

I

Indigo

Sadly, is getting realistic...
I still have hope for Drake being the main guy against Queen tho
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
Is just that this 'cross and wood' thing sounds strange to me
It's because one of those basic first aid things for broken bones is to put a wood stick / bar, or maybe a metal bar, anything straight and hard (pun intended) to keep the broken bone in place so it doesn't move and make it worse, but because Zoro has broken bones all over his body, they need to make a whole fucking cross so he doesn't move.

Good when the chapter will drop, people can't delete their posts here. Some golden posts. Zkk not happening ? Since when? Because of what ? Zoro said luffy gonna win ? Of course he gonna win, I'm saying this since a long time. Luffy will defeat Kaido and Zoro will kill Kaido. Do you think awakening is just for paramecia ? Lol. Worst thing people believing after kaido's defeat, he will be in prison and wait for his death ..
How could you claim you are the strongest when the WSC is still alive? Lmao, kaido and his crew will always come back.
Let's meet when ZKK happens and don't forget one thing : Hiryuu Kaen the move used against Ryuma the one who saved wano against a dragon, was purposely missed by Oda. Now say and think what you want ! :myman:

Zoro isnt fighting Kaidou anymore. That's much certain. ZKK sure took a huge blow in this chapter, but still there's hope. It's clear that Oda loves Zoro too much to leave hin out of the arc. He could easily leave him somewhere else to heal offpanel for couple of chapters. But he has Sanji immediately carry him right at the moment he returned from the roof. Zoro' role in the arc is not over. Nothing is proven wrong yet.
He must take down big mom strongest daughter and surpass her in his long overdue sword fight

So after reading all the comment I gona say, just wait. Onigashima is 1 place in the Wano arc, the flower capital is an other scenario in which I have no doubt Zoro will have again a role vs Kaido. The vivre card said that Zoro target is indeed Kaido and his aim is to chop him down which didnt happen yet.

In any case, currently Oda didnt want to move Zoro to the roof again, but he prefer to keep him for other role, which actually make sense because he need some rest.

The fact that I see people jumping to an early conclusion for any matchup for Zoro is just hilarious.
In any case, this chapter didnt update anything important from the previous chapter.

What we get is that Law want to go to Big Mom
Yamato which we already knew will have some interaction with Kaido.

By the way Zoro said this:

Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.

This imply that them (so sanji + the scabban that are following) should help people at the live floor.

He didnt imply that for himself, which is odd . Let see the chapter, with the panel. The fact that Zoro will be in the live floor is pretty clear, he need some extra heal from the 2 current doctor in onigashima marco,choper.

Good when the chapter will drop, people can't delete their posts here. Some golden posts. Zkk not happening ? Since when? Because of what ? Zoro said luffy gonna win ? Of course he gonna win, I'm saying this since a long time. Luffy will defeat Kaido and Zoro will kill Kaido. Do you think awakening is just for paramecia ? Lol. Worst thing people believing after kaido's defeat, he will be in prison and wait for his death ..
How could you claim you are the strongest when the WSC is still alive? Lmao, kaido and his crew will always come back.
Let's meet when ZKK happens and don't forget one thing : Hiryuu Kaen the move used against Ryuma the one who saved wano against a dragon, was purposely missed by Oda. Now say and think what you want ! :myman:
Yes all came to a start in here

Status
Not open for further replies.