Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that ridiculous ? Why are you acting like Zoro is too weak to face King alone lol when hes already stronger than him

He doesnt need anyone to face King
Although I think that Zoro is easily stronger than King right now but the difference isn't that big imo (ofc not going by feats, King has none). You have to see that Zoro is very badly injured right now. I really don't think Oda will make his solo a YC1 when he is in this condition unless Marco heals him up or something. I know Zoro is strong but let's not start to underestimate the YCs too much now.

That's as ridiculous as saying Sanju could defeat King on a 1vs1 alone...
Neither of them can defeat them alone, they're gonna need help...
Sanji gonna get help by Drake(and probably Apoo), I think if Zoro face King in his current states,he would probably get help by Kawa and Izo.

-Ussop and Chopper vs Pageone
-Nami with zeus vs Ulti
-Franky and Denjiro vs Sasaki
-Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
-Jinbe vs WsW
-Neko and other Minks vs Perospero
-Inu and Law(im sure he not fighting BM, he will see how Inu getting beaten up so he step in) vs Jack
-Sanji+Drake(probably Apoo) vs Queen(I assume Apoo end as Hypetool like Drake too so Sanji get his shine)
-Zoro+Izo+Kawa vs King(I assume after Marco falls, King get via beating Izo and Kawa his hype).

Although I think that Zoro is easily stronger than King right now but the difference isn't that big imo (ofc not going by feats, King has none). You have to see that Zoro is very badly injured right now. I really don't think Oda will make his solo a YC1 when he is in this condition unless Marco heals him up or something. I know Zoro is strong but let's not start to underestimate the YCs too much now.
Thats why he will get healed by Marco and chopper
So he can get back on track and beat King

Im late to the summary, but lmfao on ALL fronts:

- @Prince Kronos , so about that "Sanji MUST SAVE MOMO FROM KING" plotline, you sure about that? Now both are heading to the performance floor, what you think is happening next?:milaugh:

- ZKK nerds: Zoro said "Luffy will win!" He wants to help on the performance floor.

Like I've been saying for months: expect the basic outcome, you all truly know what it is:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen

Funny enough, EVEN Yamato is separating from Momo, which either has her going to Kaido or potentially Inu depending on the next few chapters (assuming he will need help)

Honestly this has me rolling lmao.
Honestly Sanji vs King and Zoro vs Queen are seeming more possible given fight early interactions between them and plus King would want go after guy who mess with their plans and can fly especially Sanji want continue their fight from before while Queen wants to mess with Zoro especially how damaged he is, but not to say he won't beat him in that state again even heal and we know how Zoro is on protecting Chopper and putting him and Drake in charge.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, Queen vs Zoro.

Honestly Sanji vs King and Zoro vs Queen are seeming more possible given fight early interactions between them and plus King would want go after guy who mess with their plans and can fly especially Sanji want continue their fight from before while Queen wants to mess with Zoro especially how damaged he is, but not to say he won't beat him in that state again even heal and we know how Zoro is on protecting Chopper and putting him and Drake in charge.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, Queen vs Zoro.
Queen is more interested in Sanji
Sorry to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.