• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will never lose again!"
"I come to cut down Kaido!!"

"Luffy will surely win!!!"

As a Zoro fan, this is pathetic...
:kaidowhat:You act like this raid is over, Im sure Zoro will have the last word. ;):pepapoo:

Someone send me the link, Ill bet some money on ZKK happening. Props to Oda, hes gonna make Zoro use his conquerors haki and knock out the bums then beat King. :finally: Then a legend is born:lulz:

Dat moment when Zoro himself believes his captain is the one who'd beat Kaido :myman:
I must said it, I don't like the way where Oda is going on with this. I don't mean the 1on1 Luffy part but how Zoro never was praised by Kaido like he did with Oden. In fact I was sure that Kaido would at least said lines like: "So their is a another monster Samurai as Oden" but he didn't and the scar feat became underwhelmed for me. Hell like Cinera said Ashura get outshined by Luffy in the same chapter and that is a massive problem. Somwhere I hope for Zoro to get back but as you pointed out, seems like Oda want for him a second battle with a calamity. Great for Luffy, but disappointed for Zoro.

I must said it, I don't like the way where Oda is going on with this. I don't mean the 1on1 Luffy part but how Zoro never was praised by Kaido like he did with Oden. In fact I was sure that Kaido would at least said lines like: "So their is a another monster Samurai as Oden" but he didn't and the scar feat became underwhelmed for me. Hell like Cinera said Ashura get outshined by Luffy in the same chapter and that is a massive problem. Somwhere I hope for Zoro to get back but as you pointed out, seems like Oda want for him a second battle with a calamity. Great for Luffy, but disappointed for Zoro.
I think that only Luffy will be compared to Oden when he is about to beat Kaido.

That's as ridiculous as saying Sanji could defeat King on a 1vs1 alone...
Neither of them can defeat them alone, they're gonna need help...

All we want is Sanji Vs King, but it can perfectly be Sanji+Izo or Sanju+Kawamatsu Vs King...
How is that ridiculous ? Why are you acting like Zoro is too weak to face King alone lol when hes already stronger than him

He doesnt need anyone to face King

Status
Not open for further replies.