Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law helping Kid is still stupid, what would be stopping Law from killing her with Gamma Knife? At least you make an excuse with Kaido's big dragon body and anatomy. As far as we know all Big Mom is a fat lady.

Let Kid have his moment, even if he ends up losing

Here is my question for you all

Zoro broke 20-30 bones (broke is definitive) lol

do you all think he will have time to recover before the dawn of next day comes... and fight another match... like calamities for example?

or do you all think he’ll beat one with 20 broken bones Lmao

or is he gone for the rest of the arc?

and if he’s going to recover... who’s gonna heal him?

by the way, there was a guy that annoyed the fuck out of me trying to convince me that Law has the ability to make him recover and he’ll do it for him while I refused saying it’s nonsense... not recalling your name but shut the fuck up next time please! Jeez!

do you all think he will have time to recover before the dawn of next day comes... and fight another match... like calamities for example?

by the way, there was a guy that annoyed the fuck out of me trying to convince me that Law has the ability to make him recover and he’ll do it for him while I refused saying it’s nonsense... not recalling your name but shut the fuck up next time please! Jeez!
Marco will heal him I think. He can't defeat any calamity in that condition imo.

Law helping Kid is still stupid, what would be stopping Law from killing her with Gamma Knife? At least you make an excuse with Kaido's big dragon body and anatomy. As far as we know all Big Mom is a fat lady.

Food is preventing internal damage! Too much fat Lol

He’ll recover but not to fight a calamity. He’ll be back for Straw Hats vs Kaido

Her conquerors haki shield probably blocks our wealene it

By the way... Yamato made a clone of Momo... was that her ability? Or was it something else?

and what if her role in the roof is to divert an absolute davastating attack on Luffy by using a Luffy clone?
just wondering
Post automatically merged:

Why not? I think it’d be the best fight of the timeskip.
Nope
Group fights are cringe
I couldn’t stand the supernova vs 2 yonko part, and now you wanna bring me this? Get out of here Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.